Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

embarresing question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hiddenclowns, Feb 9, 2009.

1. just bought a grinder, was woundering, exatcly what do i do now? i know to put the weed in there, but ummm yea

2. HAHAHAHAHAHA now u have to twist the top and bottom

happy tokin

3. Put weed in top... twist to grind, unscrew middle part (or bottom part if no keif catcher) to get weed, load bowl, enjoy:smoke:.

And if it has a kief screen the bottom part collects delicous keif (have quite a bit in my grinder right now...).

4. "put the weed in the grinder, then ya' twist it all up, :] hah.

5. throw the grinder away and use your hands

6. #6 SovietRed, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    I personally deseed my nug and Destem it as well before i grind it. Then i take the nug(s) and stick them in the top part of the grinder(the lid if you will). Then grind it up like crazy. Considering i really don't use blunts or Jays i don't grind it all too much because the finer weed just burns too fast for me in pipes.

Also if you have some dank shit i would never grind it. Just break it up with your fingers unless you're rolling that shit. Mids always grind at least for me.

Happy toking man.

7. hah use a coffee grinder it's way better

8. you use a coffee grinder?...never heard of that one man. haha awesome

9. I don't know why, but the way you phrased this question made me laugh man :p. But everyone else has answered your question already so there's no point in me doing it.

Happy tokin' once your weed is all ground up! :smoking:

10. electric coffee grinders work great for making the buds as tiny as possible and works great for making hash

11. You must smoke, like what? 1g every week?

When blunts and Js have 2g+, grinding everything with your hands is... excruciating.

Elend.

12. lmao +rep

13. im hoping you figured it out by now from the other responses

reasons using a grinder is better then your hands:
    1. Kief collection... Kief is the sweet nectar of the gods and i would do battle to the death with anyone who says differently
    2. Using yer hands causes trichromes to stick to your fingers thus making your weed less potent
    3. grinder does a better job and ground up weed is best for joints/blunts

14. No offense, but why would you buy a grinder if you don't know how to use it? Not that it really takes that much time to figure it out on your own, but that's a whole different story.

15. read the instructions or something or play with it, but good luck my man

16. real talk