Embarrassing Moments

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CherryFreak, Apr 12, 2016.

1. I just had my 1st embarrassing moment Sunday night. I've never smoked with amyone, I went over to my parents for dinner and some toking with my family. I taught my nephew how to hypnotize a chicken. When someone mentioned it would be hilarious to do it to all of the chickens, when I blurted out "yeah, we could make like a satanic circle!"

Which was completely not what I was intending to say. After that I couldn't explain myself got embarrassed and left to go home.

Now at this point, I don't ever want to smoke with anyone, because im afraid of embarrassing myself again.

Anyone else have any embarrassing stories to share?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I wouldn't even know where to begin lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. How bout the time I was way baked from edibles and this chick was sending me naked pics and asking me to send her pics ..

I had a new phone and I hit the wrong button and accidentally posted the pic on Facebook .

Well my phone exploded . People I work with even seen the pic . My mom seen the pic .

I never wanted to see the world again but I laugh about it now

On a positive note i had a few chicks randomly messaging me wanting to you know lol Hahahah

• Like Like x 3
  4. Teach us how to hypnotize chickens ! :D

• Like Like x 4
  5. Hahah, I seriously just sat here for a good 5mins laughing wishing I could be a fly on the wall when your mom seen that!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Doesn't sound embarrassing, sounds like you're a blast to blaze with!

• Like Like x 2
  7. It's quiet easy, you set them down holding their bellys to the floor, with chalk in the other had, wave it infront of their face and draw a line from their beak outward. They'll stay put until you move them.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks! If only I could see it that way!

• Like Like x 1
  9. My mom had to show me how to use a tv remote once. Thats the great thing about marijuana, and if you become self conscious/ embarrassed your not high enough. Its all about letting go, goin with the flow, having fun.

• Like Like x 3
  10. I was at a friends place. We went in the living room and sat on the couch. I sat down and was like what the fuck is that? It was his mother feet. She was laying there and I hadn't seen her and sat on her feet dude

• Like Like x 3
  11. I figured that would put things into perspective for you .....we shall make fools of ourselves another day

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hopefully not anytime soon! I'm good for the rest of the year. Lol

• Like Like x 2
  13. I once put the remote in the freezer and couldn't find it for a couple days

• Like Like x 3
  14. Hahahah I feel your pain girl . At least it was just your family though .....They kinda already know your crazy Hahahah

• Like Like x 2
  15. To be honest i wish it would have happened with a stranger. I could just easily dissappear. With family, you can only dissappear for a few days until they come pounding on your door.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Hahahaha that's true and if your family is like mine , they like to bring that shit up down the road sometime .

17. It's always fun to relive it

18. Oh most definitely! I won't hear the last of it, but hey at least I didn't make a complete fool of myself. It could have been worse. That's what I like about herb, you are still conscious of what you're doing unlike alcohol.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yeah you could posted your lady parts on Facebook ... Now that would of been bad lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. Lol, oh im sure! Has you're mom recovered from seeing her babys manly parts all over the Internet?

• Like Like x 1