embarassing boner stories

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by _420, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Well at my probation school they searches you in everyday. And i had a boner and my PO grabbed my dick as he was patting me down and asked what it was infront of the whole line of people. All I could say was "my dick" and everyone started cracking up.

2. ...Why don't you guys just hide your boners in between your boxers elastic and stomach?

3. Well if you think about it wrestling is probably the most homo sport
    "lets roll around on the floow in skin tight clothing and pin each other into submisson!"
    haha no offense to any wrestlers

4. I whacked it like every day in highschool so I never really had a problem

5. rofl, I cringed while reading this.

fortunately I've never really had any embarrassing situations. Usually if I get boner at a bad time I pinch my arm or leg really hard and it works pretty well most of the time.

6. I would bite my lip and think about fat, greasy orcs making love. Worked every time.

7. Heey, that's never happened to me beforee! I'm clean biznatch.
    Lol, but I guess embarresing things for guys (aka, boner stories) is hilarious to girls.. and other guys.. haha. and the other way around for girls..

does that make sense?

8. Hahaha, i do that when i don't wanna yawn.

9. Man at the age of 16 I would've committed some sexual harassment in that situation. Like "Well half the job is done, wanna help me finish?"

10. This story doesnt really apply to me, but a kid in the grade above me. One time I went to the bathroom in the middle of class and I notice someone is in the stall taking a dump.

Or so I thought.

I start to hear a *fap*fap*fap* and I see two feet kind of stomping the ground. It turns out some kid was beating it in the stall. I ran out of there laughing my ass off.

11. Here is a funny story back from highschool. There was this really weird kid named Tim. The kid everyone in school makes fun of and shit, though I still showed respect, (he was kind of kid you expect to come in one day and make another Columbine case with a gun and a few grenades). He always has this big gay smile on his face, and just stared all the time.

Me and him were in the same history class and we had a pretty sexy teacher. I sat in the front corner of the class while Tim sat towards the middle back of the class. Well, while the teacher is lecturing on something I hear this slapping sound...and other classmates notice the sound too and people are looking around......

Then we see Tim beating his meat like no other, while staring straight at the teacher with that big old grin he always has on his face, people start cracking up...idk how the teacher didn't notice at this point, but a few seconds later she looks at Tim like he just killed someone, while he was still beating it. She then yelled at him (her face all red and embarassed) to get the hell out of the class....

Tim, that bold motherfucker, pulls his pants up with that same ear to ear stoned-like smile and proceeds to walk out of the class......

That was a crazy day. Tim really made a name for himself after that.

12. thats absolutely disgusting. dick out n all?? or was he beating it underneath his pants?

& where did he expect to finish.. the bottom of the desk? on the floor? in his pants? fucking sick

13. His dick was poking out through the slit in his boxers lol. I have no clue, if he would have finished it would have gotten on his shoes/the floor haha. I mean I had sexual fantasies with this teacher but Tim took it way too far.

14. No you wouldnt have.

15. Haha, I bet nobody gave him shit after that. I know I wouldn't.

16. Are you kidding me? People gave him even more shit after that.

17. looking back on it i bet that teacher is flattered by TIm.

18. No I am sure she is still disguisted to this day. She was one of those stuck up type of ladies...but suck my nuts and call me God if she wasn't hot.

19. i remember in 8th grade i was watching a wrestling match and the one dude who was wrestling after he lost he stood up and had a fucking stiffy he tried to walk like hunch back but everyone saw lol

20. i was asleep w/ this girl once, and i woke up in the middle of the night thrusting my hips like i was fucking something,(we were laying back to back) so much so it woke me up. after a few thrusts awake, i realized what i was doing and froze. i could hear her trying not to laugh. i felt like such an idiot. :eek: