embarassing boner stories

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by _420, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Sweat pants at the dentist :eek:
    Sleeping on a couch that isnt mine.

2. Shoulda just cum in their faces LOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOL

3. i always play the game at high school dances. its called "grind on every guy and see how many you can get up." then we record our stats in the yearbook: 40 guys, 34 boners, 8 already had them. (-:

4. With all due respect, that is a very skanky game.... I can dig it. Do you call the game "Grind n Grow" ?

5. hahaha nice. sophomore year in highschool, homecoming dance, this one chick i was dancing with; she was a complete freak. in a good way. part way through a dance i had to try and move so my leg was on her ass so she didn't notice my raging boner. she did, and she whispered "it's fine, i dont mind it"

my dick was sore the next morning.

6. dude no thats not what its called but im changing it. thats badass!:D

and yes it is pretty skanky. thats the point of a school dance (its not like i do that shit in the hallways lol)

7. Hey, it's alright if youre a nympho or something.....most guys actually like that, it makes it easier on us :D....haha just messing with yah ;)

8. lol^^ but think of having a nympho girlfriend. it would be really sweet at first but you would be all tired and she would wanna have sex. you would come home from a long day and be tired and she would wanna bang. what about when your at work? shed be fucking your neighbor.

9. just read through this whole thread. so much win. alot of stories made me LOL

haha i learned the "tuck" early on so I never had much issues. only one time i can remember was in 8th grade gym i had a boner and we were doing basketball freeshots and i was in a group with alot of girl... and the bitch teacher wouldnt let me sit down. So i had to do a kinda obvious tuck... pretty awkward

10. Hell no if she was that much of a freak that she could tire ME out then I would get her a gasoline powered vibrator that she could use while I recovered and while i was at work, but nice try though :p.

11. what if you developed nympho, too? you would just be stuck in the bedroom . . . eventually die of starvation. unless she could pull of doggie style AND making a sandwich. . . i wanna try that now.

12. Alright, I got bread and sandwhich meat....plenty of meat for yah to work with :D

13. I personally have 2 stories. So sit tight kiddies...wait that sounds wrong.

Well of course high school gym..10th grade. had a really hott girlfriend. So yeah. one day i sat behind her..i mean right behind her dick between cheeks...guess what it was shuttle run day [som test bullshit]. and my last name starts with a...im first one up. Now i realize im hard. tell the gym teacher i cant get up. She then begins to bitch me out. i stood up and somehow my boner was holdin up this girls ponytail.

9th grade. wrestling match. they dude i was wrestling got hard..after having me on my back [homo sounding]. i manageed to get out the circle, so ref call us to stand up.. so i jus ran from the dude the rest of the round..ended up losing but he didnt get his bonzer on me again..
    that story is a secret.

14. me and my god bro [we went to middle and high school] we played "grab ass" we would walk around school and literally almost ever girls butts. but if you got to see titties you'd double what u got. ahh memories.

15. i don't know if this fits in here, but i will share it.
    when i was in 8th grade i had hit puberty and i was pretty well endowed (even though i didn't realize it at the time). girls always thought i had a boner in gym class when i wore basketball shorts, because of my bulge. i didn't know it was a good thing back then, and would always be really embarrassed by it.
    girls would also think i had a boner when my pants got that little bump in them from my zipper folding up (kinda hard to explain, but i think most people will know what i am talking about). actually now that i think about it, girls in 8th grade pretty much thought i had a boner 24/7. i am pretty sure none of them had ever actually seen an erect penis before.

i learned how to tuck EXTREMELY early (like 8) because i have gotten random boners ever since i was a little kid, so i almost never got caught when i actually had a boner, but was constantly getting accused of it when i didn't lol.

16. Hahaha, these make me actually Lol.
    Hmm, I'mma chick.. so I don't have a penis. Sadly.. jkjk!
    but i've heard funny ones.

Hmm, once, my friend was with her bf and he was wearing these super tight skinny jeans and he had the biggest boner ever, I glanced at it and he saw me look and got the most terrified look on his face. Lol. I laughed sooo hard after.

Once i was with my now ex bf and idk what turned him on but we were parting ways to go to class and he like turned the other way and was like "okay bye" and wouldn't even turn to give me a hug, I laughed sooo soo hard.
    you know i fee pretty bad for you guys. haha

17. i have self control. i can turn on or off a boner anytime I want. i feel bad for you girls leaving bloody period stains on the seat. now THATS funny

18. No, but one time in high school, a booger fell out of my nose and landed right in front of a hot girl I was doing a project with OUT OF NOWHERE.

So embarassing back then. :(

19. wow, that had me laughing so hard man. i can just picture that happening. :hello:
    always been good at hiding mine when i get them. but the worst, and im sure ive been seen is during lunch when ya get up to throw your tray away across the giant room, and ya would walk past a fine girl with her thong hanging out. ding ding ding, instant hard on, and then ya gotta walk the rest of the way trying to cover up with your lunch tray.
    wish i couldve learned how to balance a tray without my hands :D, no way i couldve gotten shit for that