embarassing boner stories

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by _420, Aug 9, 2009.

1. A few years ago I was getting a physical, and I had a doctor who was just... wow, I was checking her out the whole time, and when it came to the old turn and cough. I could not avoid it, she obviously saw it, and when she went for the turn and cough, she brushed up against it, and It was at full attention, all I could say was "awkward" in that weird tone you always hear it in. I was really embarrassed but she started laughing so that calmed me down a bit.

2. oh god that is terrible man. similar thing happened to me, but fortunately was only infront of a stranger not my class.

my most recent embarrassing boner story happened at my friends house (he still lives with his mom). i ended up passing out on his couch. i woke up with his moms face about 6 inches away from mine (she was picking up a cereal bowl i had left there last night) i then realized i had a raging boner.
    i haven't said a word to her since and she hasn't said anything either lol.

3. i wore sweat pants to school one day in grade 9. i had a raging boner. i kinda fell asleep/into a daze in class. woke up with the teacher touching my dick. she thought it was my phone. fml.

4. You get a boner like every period of the school day in 9th grade
    then diiiiiing
    school bell!!!
    OH SHIT
    -walks like quazimoto to hide boner-

5. lmao, in 9th grade i use to always get a boner right before the bell to pass to the next class. Also in 9th grade i would get a boner if a girl even touched me. Luckily i learned the Texas tuck early enough, and with practice i was able to do it really fast without any1 seeing.

6. Ahhh!!! I know right. When ever you didnt want to have a boner, YOU HAD ONE.... As for storys i dont really have any except for the akward as hell " i hope no one is looking " moments when you have to leave a class or get up whilst having a boner.... And others from when my mom would try to wake me up for school... I am hard to get up so she would always take my blanket or pour water on me so im freezing and god knows like half the time she tried to take the blanket i had that full bladder morning wood.... Im just like "STOP!! Give me 5 minutes GOD!!!!"

7. Yeah, I found out a little too late that saying the pledge of allegiance makes your boner go down... When your lucky.

8. slept at a couch at my aunts house one time with a silk like blanket. well i woke up with a raging one with my cousin and her hot freind chilling in the living room watching tv with my shit just poking lol

9. It's ok I'm not creepy just very blunt ;), btw I like your word choice.

10. Same but switch 3rd grade with kindergarten. my 3rd grade teacher was a bitch. After that I just started walking out of my class if they said no and I really had to go (lol nice rhyme).

11. when i was in 8th grade, I would ride the bus. And every day without fail, i would get a boner like 10 seconds before the bus dropped us off. It doesn't stop their though. The school principal assigned 4 teachers to inspect each of us after we got off the bus to make sure we didn't have any weapons or weren't doing anything bad. Every few days they would assign this fresh out of college teacher named Ms. Johnson (lol) and every time she was their I would always walk out of the bus with a raging hardon...Then i would proceed to slouch my body over and avoid eye contact with her hoping that she wouldn't see it....oh the good ol' days.:D

12. ughh falling asleep on your friends couch and waking up to a massive boner and his older sister staring at you with a smile on her face. awkward shit.

13. so i was on a cruise with my buds i met on the cruise and we were alll SUPER baaked and kinda drunk and a girl comes up to the youngest of us...who was my family friend ive known since i was like 3 and hes younger than me....at the time i was like 14 he was 12 and we were chillin with like 17-19 year olds.....so the girl comes up drunk as hell fat and ugly and lays a wet one on the young dude...he pushes her off and runs straight to the bathroom holdin his croch and the girl runs in behind him screaming LET ME SEE OPEN THE STALLL.... and he doesnt let her in and so she walks out the boys bathroom pulling her shirt up and a security guard is right there and he just starts busting out laughin and everyone was laughin ...it was mad weak

14. omg i just found this.

FML : Everyday life top stories

#2. kudos, man.

15. I remember those boners on the school bus coming home in the afternoon. I always had to hide that stiff one behind some books. Everyone would laugh if they saw it before I could pull a book up.

16. HAHA, well i have an even worse story.. One day i smoked like 2 blunts, and popped some xanax bars, this was 10 grade and i tarted my day at school feeling like 2000$ bux. Well i must have eaten somethin bad or the bars and whatever i ate didnt agree and for some reasin i had the shits like no other!!! I spent half of 1st hour on the toilet, almost all 2nd hour, and part of 3rd hour on the toilet!! it was sooo horrible!! And to make things better, i got caught with a gram of herb at school that day, and got exspelled for 2 semesters. So i dropped out, got my GED and HED and have been shredding the mountains, smoking my ganja, and offroading the beautiful mountains of idaho!!

17. Did you bang his mom. Was she a MIlf?

In third grade I pissed myself. I try not to think about it but this brought it back up. Like half way thru the day I couldnt hold it and it just came out. I told a kid I fell in a puddle. But it was Like 95 degrees that day.:eek:

18. One time after lunch in highschool i had a raging boner and was wearing some particularly small shorts. I had my fitted hat and was just as i was trying to put my hat over it a super hot girl came up and started to move my hat so i thought she saw my boner.

I pulled it away and shes like what? Im just trying to see your hat!

That was a close one let me tell you.

19. Oh man, i remember high school jym! Fucking basketball shorts and lots of good looking girls!!!

Oh man everyone had a boner, even the teacher..

20. #40 Nathan, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2009
    Once In 7th grade I went to this camp in the summer. We would go somewhere almost everyday on a bus that was REALLY bumpy. There was also this really hot girl who would almost always brush her ass against my dick when she walked by, and when she sat by me or across from me she would ALWAYS rest her legs on top mine. I was an early developer (she was to ;)) so in 7th grade I got boners about as much as an average 9th grader. So between the bumpy bus and this hot chick pretty much giving me boners on purpose I had a hard on almost every time I went on that damn bus. I don't know if that girl was a slut and did that to every guy, or if she liked me. Probably didn't like me I was an ugly fucker until my freshman year.