Emails from the White House (pic)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheCruz831, Oct 4, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412440464.168306.jpg
    A week or two ago I started getting a ton of these emails. From Michelle obama, Barack Obama, the clintons, somebody who happens to know all these people have emailed me, joe Biden, and more. They all say they need me. It's funny cause if given the opportunity, I'd reform the fuck outta this piece of shit government. Of actually probably just abolish it cause it's beyond repair. I'll live with my state and we can make the pot/religion/everything laws that are unique to my state's population. If some hicks in the south don't want gay marriage, why should that affect our lives here on Cali? Fuck those rednecks, they can have their guns and well take our pot. State power is obviously way more compatible with the people than one racist, biased, corrupt body dictating 7 1/4 billion people as if they are one.
    Any of you gotten these emails lately?
    Also feel free to share your thoughts on this, and the topic of state vs federal power.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

2. Lol why you though?

3. and then you woke up

4. Ya i bet those aren't spam. Are they offering you power or money for advice?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You're the chosen one.

6. Jeremy?

7. lol obviously spam bro. i get emails all the time about hot bitches wanting to nibble on my pee pee but i dont see it happening.

8. Sure I get lots of emails from Bill, Hillary, Barack and the gang.  Usually they are just asking me when we can get together and have a few brewskis, and smoke some weed (without inhalilng of course). 

9. I feel this might be true OP. Stop playing around and save this country, oh great chosen one. we are not worthy

10. Sorry man.. I like having some fun emailing ppl with famous account:/

Sent from my Z730 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I got a phone call a few weeks ago from Hillary Clinton, the day before the Democratic primaries, urging me to vote for a candidate which she was endorsing.  I tried to ask her some questions but she kept talking, said thank you, and hung up!   

12. Not sure if you dun smoked yourself retarded or not.

13. Check the actual email address not the name.. Its prolly bogus.

Sent from my Z730 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. What an ignorant cunt.

15. Did you sign up for anything democratic?

That shit will happen.

16. He's the chosen one.

Dude, Hillary is trying to get the D. 

Take one for the team.

18. I said that already. derp.

19. What is an automated message?