Emailed my local representatives to support HR 2306. (response inside)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by clinsanity, Aug 12, 2011.

1. I formed a very professional email, used some of the links from Granny Storm Crow's MMJ list that supports the medicinal use of cannabis in different areas, and requested that they consider supporting HR 2306. What was I met with today?

My response?

I expect a similar response from the others IF they even respond, but what kind of BS is that? Harmful chemical THC? Horseshit!

2. Looks like a pre-written message. Any question regarding Marijuana is sent that response so that they don't have to write individual letters back. Shame.

3. Well that upsets me even more.

4. I can't guarantee that its automated, but I assume that's what they're doing now since they're probably getting a lot of letters. Unless she addressed specific points from your letter, then it could be individually written to you.

5. You might want to look up the link between thc and babies. I think I read somewhere that they have better motor function skills and are more organized in life or some shit. Might want to look that up and show them that report.

6. not to be sexest or anything but it seems woman politicians are always bitches because they feel like they have something to prove because there a woman politician

7. After i get bs responses i just say giberish back with fuck tossed in there and i get stuff about their next campain. All automated.

8. Threaten to pee in her fish tank and see if you get another automated response.

9. #9 dirtykingpin713, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Three of my fish just died :( including my 18 month old beta it was 5in tip to tip :( SAVE THE FISH! lol

10. "As drug use continues to rise in our country, especially among our youths, I believe we need to send a message that all illegal drug use is dangerous."

ok first off, why send a 'message'? why not actual information, facts, truth, education, instead of propaganda? Also, ALL illegal drugs are NOT dangerous. THC IS HARMLESS

"We can win the war on drugs, but we will not do so by legalizing marijuana or encouraging its use for any purpose."

the war on drugs has failed. its been said time and time again. prohibition doesnt work.

"Researchers have found that marijuana use can adversely affect brain activity and the respiratory system, lead to increases in heart rate and blood pressure, and impair critical skills related to attention, memory, and learning."

k. none of this is actually that bad. just more scare tactics.

"In addition, the harmful chemical in marijuana, delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), has been linked to low birth weight and impaired motor development in children whose mother used marijuana."

i call bullshit!!! i think that 'link' is wrong.

hutchinson is obviously a puppet. She needs to be voted out NOW.

11. I have to agree espically the way it's written even if automated it seems so douchey the way it was written.

Grasscity Deals Near You