Email to my state representative got replied to

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AlbinoChick, Dec 20, 2012.

1. I emailed my state rep about legalizing medical marijuana and explained why I personally would like to see it legalized, told my story, and I got an email back. All he said was it has health risks. That made me so angry. I am thinking about starting a peaceful protest or something. Nobody wants to listen to the thousands of people dying and suffering. They just want a paycheck. I wish I could do something to make my little voice heard because this is something I am very passionate about.

2. Throw up the actual email and reply i wanna read it.

3. you live in alaska, and have certain rights to privacy if you're a homeowner.

that's a step below legalization, and a step above decriminalization/medical.

4. send another email about the health risks associated with eating marijuana or vaporizing it.

5. I emailed the pennsylvania state rep because i have to move back there to get medical treatment. Let me copy and paste and edit the email I sent because it has my name in it and the reply is not worth copying and pasting. Literally all he said was "there are helth risks associated with marijuana".

6. Hi, my name is Lisa. I am from Pennsylvania and I need marijuana legalized for medical use. I am twenty years old and since I was sixteen I have had a stomach disorder called idiopathic gastroparesis. Basically, for an unknown reason my stomach muscles do not function properly hindering the process of digestion. My food sits in my stomach for several hours causing severe nausea, stomach pains and vomiting. I cannot eat as much food as I need, and when I do eat I am in severe discomfort. I do not recieve the vitamins I need to be healthy which has caused my hair to fall out, dry skin, dizzyness, easy bruising and frequent colds. All of this has caused me to be virtually unemployable. The drugs for this disorder are extremely dangerous, some of the common side effects being muscle movement disorders and death. This disorder is incurable so I must live trying to manage my symptoms, but with the medication being so dangerous I am forced to suffer. However, after smoking marijuanna my symptoms are greatly reduced, allowing me to eat without nausea or vomiting. I am able to eat a normal amount of food and keep down my vitamin suppliments. The first time I smoked it, and I ate a meal without gagging I cried. It was the best feeling in the world to be able to enjoy food again. I believe marijuanna has saved my life. There was a year in which my symptoms were very severe and I lost over 160 pounds in only six months. I was depressed. But the marijuana has not only improved my symptoms, but also the quality of my life. I can go out with friends and share a bucket of popcorn at the movies, I am able to go to a resturant, I can work without constantly running to the bathroom and can get off public assistance. I need medical marijuana legalized in Pennsylvania. I do not want to go to jail for taking my medicine. I have written letters, I have shared my story but nobody wants to listen. There are thousands of sick people just like me who just want to take their medicine without the fear of being put in jail or having their children taken away. I want to help in any way I can to make medical marijuana legal, I will announce to the whole world I smoke pot if I have to. I am not ashamed of taking my medicine. I am asking you to please try to understand what many people are going through and help end the suffering.

Sincerely,
    Lisa

7. Thank you for sharing these idiots in charge need the truth slapped upside there head so send him and everybody in power this link to granny's list 2012 http://archives.hempembassy.net/hempe/resources/Grannys List July 2012.pdf
    it is now over 800 pages of just links to study's and personal stories I suggest you send the same email with this link and also include some of the best scientific study's for your condition and some others so the idiots in charge can see the truth from reputable institutions.

I hope this will help you can learn an incredible amount about medical MJ from these pages also this site The Silver Tour | Teaching Seniors the Benefits of Medical Marijuana is informative and has the addresses of all members of congress just punch in your two zip codes and send out this to everyone you know this also means you people reading this if we do nothing nothing will change get everybody you know to bombard these idiots with the truth make a good email and spread it around the world.