Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

email i sent to abovetheinfluence.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gunsforgrass, Jul 21, 2007.

1. In fact, the Above The Influence Campaign is most likely paid for by the Partnership for a Drugfree America, which was created and is maintained by tobacco and alcohol companies. They're ignorant for a reason guys; they're ignorant because ignorance makes money. The only way to do anything about this is to go through all the politics first. Once marijuana's legal, the tobacco companies--who already have trademarks on marketable names for grass like "Mary Jane Smokes"--will be able to make plenty of money off of weed, and they'll quit badmouthing it. It's all a matter of getting to the legislative branch ASAP.

2. im down!

3. Hope to god u wasnt stupid enough to send it via ur pc? Cause now they got ur ip address and can and will spy/tap your phones. You should have went to a public cyber bar or something with free internet. Btw Getting high and writing to the "G-Men" Aint smart. Now you got urself on there radar.

4. i highly doubt this is plausible. seriously you think they are going to tap his phones, they didnt even read it. They just send computer generated responses saying the same shit.

5. Nah they really do have computers that read for special words and phrases. like Kill Bush 911 Lie Amercia Burn Etc Etc etc. Then they save the ip and email and it goes up the chain of command. No lie .

6. well then lets hope the op isnt a terrorist.

7. i most sincerely hope you are a great jester, rather than a terribly paranoid individual as you portray yourself.

8. nope patriot act. New laws. CIA can tap ur phones at anytime they feel like it.

9. Sadly, your letter of rhetorical questions would have probably been much better left unwritten. What good is a letter of rhetoric? You shoud try to take a less argumentative tone, maybe use some solid facts and ask some sincere questions from them instead of using elementary bombast; you come off as childish in this.

10. so that means that anyone who sends an email to above the influence and takes a pro cannabis stance is automatically going to get their phone tapped? unlikely. the government doesn't have as much power as you think.

11. Never doubt the power of HIM WHO ISNT NAMED!! But foreal they can do it cause its run by the ATF and DEA/

12. Par-a-noia strikes deep
    into your life it will creep
    it starts when your always afraid
    step out of line the man come and take you away

13. Shit this is ur tax dollars at work. Dontcha know thats how they make money busting lil druggies on sites such as these.

14. two spaces after a period.

15. Fuk it Ima smoke a blunt of my Big Orange kush. Whos taggin along with me? Takes just a lil bit to get u blowed so line up.

16. I hate to say it. But your actions here are definetly speaking louder than your words. haha. Maybe you shouldn't toke before engrish class.

17. if the government is so good at catching ppl why wouldnt they just get all our IP addresses from this site?
    yeah i think you should be very careful they probably have a tap on you already..
    Are there any strange looking cars parked near your house?
    YUP.. just stay low, wear a baseball cap and shades.. dark colors to not draw attn. Good luck!!

lol (sarcasm)

18. I quess u dont pay attention. http://forum.grasscity.com/terms.php

These Terms and Conditions Forum are governed by the laws of the Netherlands. The district court in Amsterdam has the exclusive jurisdiction regarding any and all disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions Forum.

Now if this was governed by USA then hell yes that could tap the hell out of us. Just a thought did u even read the terms?

19. Why on earth do you think you are going to get any kind of respnse from them? Hell, I enjoy those ads. Funniest shit when you're baked.

20. i have a pretty good understanding of network technologies and network security. just for the sake of getting valid information out there i'll say this:

no matter where you live, if you don't use an encrypted proxy to surf the web there are a number of people who CAN see what you visit and what you post. they do not have to have access to the website or it's database, they only need access to a single piece of network hardware somewhere in the network path between you and them. if grasscity got a valid ssl certificate and made this site encrypted only it would make a HUGE difference towards securing people's privacy. but they don't that i know of, so encrypted proxy is the best you can get and you'll have to find one on your own.

i'm careful, but not paranoid about it because i really just don't think anyone cares enough -- even "the man" -- to spend the time and effort to weed little old me out for prosecution. if you openly claim to live in the US and post giant grow operations, i would not be so casual if i were you. but... i'm sure you're already taking extra precautions anyway...

growing up i was slinging a little weed, maybe a couple QPs a week and the local cops knew about it. they came to my house a few times and threatened that i better stop before they busted me. they were pretty casual about it though, and ultimately had much bigger fish to fry, and this is in a small town with only 2 stoplights. i really don't think GW and the DEA care so much about my handful of plants for personal use. some local asshole cop might if he stumbled onto it by accident or someone told him about it, but other than that... and since i haven't told anyone...