Elvis Diesel? Strawberry Diesel?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by proteus patient, Dec 4, 2010.

1. I just met up with a local Caregiver and got some clones, i got a few of each; Strawberry Diesel; Elvis Diesel, Chemdog, and SuperSkunk. Now i know about chemDog and superSkunk but have been pretty much unable to find and info on the lineage of either of these Diesel Cuts. Has anyone grown out either? Or for that matter haa anyone even heard of them? Anyone know what diesel they come from? NYCD or ECSD or Motor City Diesel? :confused::smoke:
    If anyone has any clue as to the lineage and parentals of these please let me know.
    Thanks everyone
    Peace
    Proteus

2. #2 NwGKenny, Dec 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2010
    I've gotten amazing strawberry diesel a couple of times from a private dealer It's genetics are (Strawberry Cough x Sour Diesel). I'm smoking (Triple OG X Strawberry Diesel) at the moment.

Attached Files:

3. have you heard of it turning hermie for pretty much no reason at all? I pray that i got good clones and hope they wont hermie up on me.

4. Back when I still bought bud I bought an eighth of something called elvis idk if there the same but if they r prepare for some good god damn pot lol... it was the smoothest smoke I've ever had u could cash an entire bowl in a bong and suck it all in and never once cough but it screwed u up lol

5. Clones have the exact same genetics of their mother plant, they aren't going to herm