Elvis diesel grow journal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by kranko, Aug 1, 2007.

1. So this is my grow journal ya I know I started the grow about 2 months ago and have been in flower for 15 days today, I got the seeds from a bro of mine that has a bad ass setup goin on. so my setup consists of about 15 cfl ranging from 42 - 26 watts, this is my seedlings at about 1 week

Attached Files:

2. So now Im gonna jump ahead a few months, sorry but I just decided today what the hell I might as well do a journal everyone else is doin it, so here I am, this is my first indoor grow, I have done 2 outdoor grows with bagseed, but it was no where near as intensive as this grow. so heres my plant s about 1 week ago, at the times of the pics there was a nitrogen toxicity, so u may see some of the "evil claaw" but a few flushes later and presto chango back to all-good.

Attached Files:

3. So now i am at a week later, and I have the Nitrogen tox under control, Give me some feed back here guys, I have 5 elvis diesels and 1 little stunted girl a friend gave me that I just couldn't let die. so basically what u c is 5 plants, tell me what u guys think how do they look?? ohh ya and within the "magic jar" is some soon 2 b magic mushies, of the b+ strain, as soon as they go into flowering I have an O2 pump that will push the co2 out of the terrarium and into the plants, in essence having a natural co2 tank that when its empty u can trip off of!!! whod a thunkn it???

Attached Files:

4. No hints, or replys, help a brother out how do they look?? I don't show friends, (well 1 or 2) but I wanted the GC peeps to tell me what they think, shitty, good whatever please sumthin...

5. well they look a tad streatched but nitrogen tox and low light will do that.I think if you want to harvest enough bud out of that jungle to make three+ months worth it. you need to get more light.as much as you can afford or fit in there.:) looking good for your first shot at it.:smoke:

6. First grow kranko?? Looks good man. Yeah, you could use more light, and maybe used LST to train your ladies, BUT it's your first try. I was told by a few GC peeps that if I got ANY bud to smoke from my first grow, that it was a sign of success. You will learn a lot this time through, and perfect it over time.

Good work and keep it up bro, looks like your on your way to smoking YOUR OWN buds!!!!:D

Later,
    IslandMon

7. I turned off several of the lights, I was hoping that the pics would turn out better (less glare) so all the lights weren't on, I should have left them on and I forgot my flash, and ya my first indoor grow, done outdoor but it was way different!!! I did LST but took it out after my transplant, should have kept it in I think but I got the effect I was lookin for, I have camera phone pics of the LST but the phones shit and I cant pull the pics off the phone.....

8. I was just down stairs trimmn some fans for better light penetration and I realized that I take better care of my plants, mushrooms and cat than I do myself, whatta bout u guys

9. I can see they are starting to come out of it :D

is that a rice flour, vermiculite mix?

I have a Thai strain of spores

10. Its the brown rice flour vermiculite mix, Its working well there about to go into the terrarium in probably 2 days can't wait, how do ya like the thai?? I might do the cambo's next. Is it typical for it to take that long to get out of N toxicity?? these buds are gettin stanky too :p

11. I think that I have a Nitrogen conspiracy?? ya ya I know nitrogen is not the government,and not named bush, but I flushed 2 days ago and two times before that?? they have definetely come out of it but it seems like there is one or two that still has new leaves folding over and clawing down?? am I being paranoid?? It just seems like I cannot get rid of it completely, or does it take a awhile typically to get rid of?? the buds are coming in nicely but I have not seen any vert growth?? I don't really want that much vert growth but it makes me think that there is something wrong. any help would b greatly appreciated. thanks all peace also Im going to post this in my grow journal so that I can get more feed back

12. Well I've decided to get a few new ferts, I am going to use fertilome, and a touch of bone meal, I have also been using worm poop (the terracycle spray) They are really starting to look nice, and theyve got a very pungent odor:D Come on guys talk to me! I know I didn't start till late but shit.. I'm gonna post on tuesday, later peace

13. Ok so I went 2 12/12 24 days ago, The 5 elvis diesel plants have been flowering for um gonna say 17-19 days (didn't keep track of this as well as I should of). They are looking nice and they are stanky. the only problem I currently have is my humidity which is at 84% avg (definetely not optimum) I am going to get a dehumidifier but probably not until my next grow because I'm already so far into this one, and am low on funds at this time, I did order fertilome nutes for my flowering stage and am PATIENTLY waiting, Also on one of the pics is a jar of B+ that is full of mycellium all that is left is the very bottom of most of my jars, and most should go into the terrarium this week!!!! Tell me what ya think I've never done an indoor grow, so how do u guys think the ladies r lookin for 18 days of flower, 1 thing that I noticed is that I had absolutely no growth spurt going into flower and have yet to see any vert growth, I think this is because of the N tox that I had and am finally recovered from (I hope) Peace All

Attached Files:

14. the plants are looking beautiful, but 84% humitidy just spells budrot/mold.

15. I know man that Humidity bites, I keep 2 fans on them 24-7 and Neem em up once a week or so, hopefully I won't get any mold or budrot

16. C'mon guys tell me what u think about the girls, also if u haven't noticed there is a new sticky in seasoned tokers, of STRAIN DB'S, take a Look tell me if u find the databases useful! I Looked through all the major searched engines and found every relevant strain databases I could, so I think It is comprehensive enough, Ohh ya has anyone here ever grown or smoked Elvis diesel? Peace all,

17. Hey Kranko!

Nice first try man, it's not going to be a monster yield but you'll end up with a nice personal stash when finished.

They seem a bit low on light especially for flowering because of the CFLs I strongly recommend you get some reflectors for those bulbs.
    If you're low on money then get some empty beer cans and add some of your handywork.
    Right now at least 50% of the light you are producing is heading in the wrong direction.

84% RV is like totally evil during flowering, but if you can't control you must ventilate ventilate ventilate.
    Get a BIG fan and ram through lotsa air this should help preventing moist from sticking to the plants and thus limiting the odds of budrot.
    I'm sure that you cannot use Neem oil all the way through the last weeks of flowering so you'd better check with Ganja Guerilla on when to stop.
    Also, drying and curing the buds at 84% RV may be an issue.
    As far as I know ventilation is your only bet here.

Don't bother adding bonemeal and such this late in the grow.
    These things take months to become effective and may mess up your soils pH.
    You should have mixed them in with the soil you started with.
    Too late for organics now, stick with chemical nutes and stop feeding 2 weeks before harvest.

Good luck!

18. I don't know what I'll yield but I have an outdoor grow going on now too , so I should be good 4 a few months, after this grow um gona revamp my setup, as again I didn't have all my lights on so its not showing true brightness, I have 2 fans on them , 2-4-7 and little outside ventilation which is a major setup flaw. I haven't and won't use the bone meal this grow either, and ur right I dunno what I'll do 4 harvest, with the humidity, I put some damp rid in the room and it has dropped my humidity 10% in 2 days, I hope it will take down my humidity atleast another 10% , anyone ever used damp-rid?? I m curious to see how well it will work over the last month or so. If it doesn't work well, I might be makin alot of bubble hash and that is not what I wanna do I want good buds after all that time and effort. no matter what though I learned ALOT