Elvis diesel flowering cycle

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kranko, Jul 24, 2007.

1. wonderin if anyone knows how long the flowering cycle is on Elvis diesels, I have never grown this cross before, I just put them into flower 7 days ago I have been told that the flowering period is 70 days + but im not sure how reliable the source is, the grower I got the seeds off gave me all of his before he went up the road (bout 100 of em he had alot of seed stash) so he is not an option to ask this question to, I am having trouble finding info on the internet about elvis diesels it seems like every time i search for it I find articles about elvis getting dieseld, and the seed banks dont carry it (at least where I checked) any help from my grass city headies would be appreciated. peace

2. I know Diesel is a 10 week strain, the cannabible say that Elvis finishs in as little as 50 days, but they recommed you let it go 60 days. so i would say around 8 1/2 to 9 1/2 weeks depending on which genetics are most dominant. i am first time grower so you might want to seek a second opinon i have never grown Elvis or Diesel, this is just my hypothesis on how long this strain will take. a good way to check if your ready for harvest is to get a pocket mircoscope 25x or better(raidoshack around $15) and check the Trichomes when the majority of them are cloudly and amber you are ready to harvest if most of the Trichomes are clear wait there not ready yet.
    hopfully this info will help out little bit

3. I have a microscope, and now how 2 tell by trich color (I have a few grows but am no expert) but just wasnt sure what typicall growth time im a week in and was trying to figure out what approx harvest time is thanks though bro