'Ello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MrElectricOcean, Feb 3, 2009.

1. I'm pretty new to this whole scene; I've only been smoking for about eight months. I'm 21 and I live in the USA. I got into it after a couple life-changing events (I used to be completely drug-free) caused me to become a little more open-minded about everything like this.

I'm very into music; there's no genre without at least a little bit of music I enjoy. In high school, I was part of the metal scene, and now I'm graduated and more of a raver. That's not to say I don't still enjoy some good Opeth, Dragonlord, or Nightwish, though! I was an English major when I went to college, but when I go back, I'm most likely going to switch my major to Computer Science or something to that effect. I plan on going back in fall.

I'm an active member of a few different *chans, but I do my best to limit my inane, completely asinine posts to stay inside 'em. I started at the chan of four, about four years ago, near its inception. I'm most active there and its far more earthly-enjoyment-oriented cousin, 420chan. I was invited to join this forum by a buddy of mine, who's name on here is yet unbeknownst to me.

Anyway, I look forward to posting here!

2. Welcome to The City. :) :smoke:

One of my favorite forums is the Recreational Use forum, I could look at nugs and smoking pieces all day long. There is some unreal looking bud in there!

3. hi ^_^
    im new hear too but welcome.

4. Hey pachi! Nice to see/meet ya. Welcome! :D :smoke:

5. Wooo what up manghhh?

I am the imfamous one that brough MrElectric to the GC.

:D Win.