Elizabeth Warren

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mist425, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Ok.

Where did you go to school and how much was tuition?

2. There's no difference between refunding people's tuitions for years past and forgiving their student loans. The idea of forgiving loans is just plain silly. Where does it end?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah but bailing out the banks, the insurance industry, the auto industry, flushing the monetary system with trillions of paper printed money, and Trump filing bankruptcy 6 times isn't just plain silly?

Hypocrite much?

Where did you go to school and how much was the tuition back in the seventies?

4. Apples meet Orange. Do you ever get anything right? Talk about silly. In any case, Fauxcahontas could care less about students and their loans. She just keeps looking for some key to relevance while you cannot not even come up with a comparison that is.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bravedave is a hypocrite.

Hypocrites and narcs are cut from the same cloth in my book. Congrats.

6. Exhibits 1-3 are bad therefore exhibit 4 is automatically good...

7. Do you always dodge conversations with innuendo?

8. I went to Boise State University, BSU. Tuition was about $700 a semester and books ran about $200 but I want my refund in today's dollars. Why do you consider me a hypocrite?

9. You’re the one bringing up other things to make student loan forgiveness look better. So because all the other bailouts were bad, that makes student loan forgiveness good?

• Like Like x 1
  10. that's correct.

11. I'm sure you realize we're all hypocritical about something, it's just human nature. Like complaining about Trump's bankruptcies but promoting student loan forgiveness.

12. You want more than what you paid for? That's not fair.

If you think filing bankruptcy and the government bailing out private institutions is ok and not the same thing as student loan debt forgiveness then you're a hypocrite.

13. Where did I say bank bailouts or bankruptcies were okay?

14. I'm not complaining about filing bankruptcy. I don't think it's silly. If you file bankruptcy however, student loan debt is not forgiven. I think it should be.

15. So people should live under crushing debt the rest of their lives?

16. I don't understand where you're coming up with this stuff, it's one strawman after another. TBC I see no difference in forgiving student loans and refunding tuition. Actually people use student loans for other things than tuition, forgiving the loans is even more unfair than refunding tuition. And yes, I think if a person takes out a loan they should live under that debt until it's repaid. I don't agree with bankruptcy laws but I don't disparage people that follow bankruptcy laws. You still haven't pointed out my hypocrisy but I'm sure it's there somewhere.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ok now I'm clear. You're against all forms of debt forgiveness. I'm sorry for mislabeling you a hypocrite.

Jeez. I'm just thankful you're not calling the shots. You would be a tyrant.

18. An Elizabeth Warren fanboy calling someone a hypocrite?
    She's the definition of hypocrisy .

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1