EliteNoobUk's Afgan Kush x Yumbolt CFL grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by elitenoobuk, Oct 7, 2009.

1. hi everyone welcome to my second ever grow!
    im gone more profesional this time and set up a proper grow cab (pics underneath) im on day one and here is the progress thus far. im going to try and update this everyday so i can really document the growth any tips/praise along the way would be greatly appreciated. my temps are about 28 which i think is a pretty good temp.

p.s sorry about poor quality pictures its a not very good camera

bellow is my set up and day one of growth (since seed was planted pre germed)

feel free to ask any questions

Attached Files:

2. Cool stealth box. I'll be tuned into your grow. Best of luck. :wave:

3. So heres another picture update day 3 pretty boring i know but i wanted to bump this up and seems to be doing quite well.

Attached Files:

4. slow and steady wins the race... right? That's what my LA Woman seedling looks like. a good tip to keep in the moisture is to cut a clear water bottle in half and place it over your seedling. it makes a little green house and keeps the water from evaporating and also prevents you from over watering at this early stage in your little girl's life.

5. ive got a la woman seed aswell going to use it next i got it free from attitute when i ordered got a sour cream one aswell or something like that (dont really like the sound of that strain lol, terrible name)

6. i got a sour cream seed for free from attitude when i placed my order. it wouldn't germ for me though

7. i havnt even tried (due to my 1 plant set up) ive always had good luck with seeds.
    im thinking about making a vegging box and use my current cab as a flowering box could get a harvest about every 2 months but we will see

8. so day five is here thought i would throw some pictures up growth seems to be going well (maybe a but slow?) i cant remeber the progress my first grow was at on day 5 so maybe someone can tell me if they are ok for day 5?
    thanks

Attached Files:

9. She's getting big. They grow up so fast don't they? lol

10. yeh they look good (i think) new camera works nicely to lol

11. good thing i have a nice bench building up. I've got LA Woman, LA Confidential, Pineapple Express, Blue Widow, Power Kush, Chocolope, Double Bubblebery and Strawberry Diesel in the works. I read the thread on bonsai mother plants and gonna go that route.

12. #13 incognito 420, Oct 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2009
    that's actually the plan. gonna cut clones every 2-4 weeks depending on the flowering time. The flowering time on all my strains varry from 8-12 weeks. it should be interesting. once i have some decent sized mother plants i'm gonna start a new grow journal.

13. im subscribed, want to see the outcome from these two great strains. and for 5 days that plant looks pretty good, any perlite in that soil?

14. thansks i was begining to think no one was fussed, they will all flock when bud pron gets going lol, i think they are doing quite well and no perlite as of yet but when i transport im gunna mix in some ive got a bag sat in the garage just didnt think to use it (dont know why) anyways ill update with another picutre tonight ( i like to compare growth over a day so i take alot of pics) hopefully it will be a daily update all the time if people are interested.

15. Hi all imm going to start flowring in 8 days I know this is going to impact on my yeild but I want it ready for Xmas (I get about 2 and a half weeks off gunna make the most of it lol) I just wanted to know how seriously this will affect my yeild?

16. I'm no expert..but I'm pretty sure this will effect the outcome drastically. In fact, I don't even know if they CAN go into flowering yet. I mean I know you can 12/12 whenever the fuck you want, but i'm not sure the plant will start flowering unless its an auto strain..someone else let him know whats up...
    looks nice for five days tho. and i hear you on being in on a time schedule. gotta chop my babys by december!

17. You can run a 12/12 from seed they do flower but yeild is comprimsed usually I would veg for a month but wanna be ready for Xmas due to the time off I get from work.
    Another update in about 15 mins they have shot up today

18. #19 elitenoobuk, Oct 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2009
    Picture update as promised they have grown alot today i think its because i put a shot glass of water near the plant (i thought the humidity might be low i havnt got a meter but air seemed dry) but growth is going well.
    anymore opinions on my plan to 12/12 from the 20th of this month?

Attached Files:

19. Oh man, don't do it. It's not worth it. Looking good at your day 5 pic, real good!