Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Elite Kushman Strawberry Illegal Grow Photos

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jay dep, Jun 2, 2013.

1. #1 jay dep, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    Whats up here is a massive flash harvest we did in cincy.. We scored ORIGINAL strawberry cough cuts from a dude who probably knew kushman.... We also scored ORIGINAL kc33 mango cuts... THESE PHENOS ARE AMAZING... I AM TOLD these pics are HIGH TIMES worthy....WOULD YOU AGREE??? If so how do I get in contact with the editors... I think Kushman would be stoked to see his strain thriving in a part of the country that practically gives you life in jail for growing hahah. Wish I could get these pics into the times... It would make my life.. If any one knows how please add me or contact me

PICS ARE AT THIS LINK  http://www.flickr.com/photos/96810854@N04/with/8913000907/

kushmancuts@twitter.com

Jaydeomango@gmail.com

2. Rename this thread man dont put "illegal" in the title, why would you do that? lol. Also those plants are absolutely beautiful, i havent seen frost on a plant like that in a while id definitely call those High Times worthy for sure :D

3. THANKS FOR CONFIRMING LOL. THIS GROW WAS DONE IN 2010. ITS BEEN LONG SINCE TAKEN DOWN.. WE LOST THE GENETICS TOO.... BOO HOO BUT IF I CAN GET THEM IN THE TIMES MY LIFE IS COMPLETE I COULD DIE TOMORO IF I HAD PICS IN THE TIME

4. how long did you veg and flower these plants for? and how long was the cure?