Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eliminating Smell When Smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lizardbits, Jun 16, 2013.

1. hi, quick question all:

i live in my own apartment on the top floor of a two family home- unfortunately i do live above family who cannot know i smoke. during the winter it was easy enough just smoking out of a window, since the downstairs windows were closed and smoke rises anyway. however now that it's getting warm, i do wonder if i'll be able to smoke at home again, especially since in the heat the air is pretty stagnant.

my question is this.. using normal methods (sploofs, ozium, covering door cracks, etc) will i be able to eliminate most of the smell? it doesnt matter if my apartment smells as i only smoke at night when i think everyone is asleep, the one time we got caught it was because the smell somehow filtered out into the hall and we were being wayyyy too loud and someone investigated. 

like i said i dont care about the apt smelling- no one comes up here, its my place and i am free to lock the door and have my privacy. i just need ideas to make sure the smell doesn't filter into the hall and downstairs.

sorry if this isnt coherent, i'm pretty drunk right now.

thanks in advance!

2. You should be fine however instead of making sploofs all the time you should just get a smokebuddy

3. Put a towel under the door, open all the windows and light a candle. Oh, and keep a can of Febreeze handy!

4. If there's a window in your bathroom, toke in there while the shower's running, blow out the window, then hop in the shower. 
    The soap and shit will pretty much eliminate the smell. I'd keep some febreeze handy just in case.