Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eliminate weed odor?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aperson1234567890, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Okay, so I'm still living at home with my parents since I'm still in college. They're okay with me smoking weed as long as they don't smell it.

Anyways, I've been smoking with the window open using either a pipe and RARELY a joint.

I've decided to just smoke outside now because earlier today they were complaining that my room stank of weed, even though I haven't smoked today yet.

My guess is that either the smoke smell is "stuck" in my room and has settled, or it's simply my stash that reeks. I've since moved my stash into a large, air sealed jar, so it shouldn't continue to add smell.

My question is, how can I go about cleaning my room and killing the weed smell? Would washing my blankets, cleaning the floor and other simple things work? I've never let smoke just settle in my room, I've always had an window open.

Thanks! :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Why don't you just smoke outside lol, my parents are cool with me smoking if i smoke outside they'd go bat shit crazy if i smoked in the house :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Use a vape, blow it out the window, and no one will smell it. The vape smell will not linger around in the air like smoke does. If you use a vape in conjunction with a small air purifier, you'll definitely be all set.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. If u have carpet have that steam cleaned first will normally get a big part of it.
    Heres a great product its not a air freshener , its a air santizer zzz
    Its the best i have ever found for weed

5. What's the name of it?

6. Damn thank god we have no carpets in my house (because of our dog).

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah just got one a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately I think that the smell has been building up since prior to getting my vape :/

8. I will be smoking outside now, my question is how to get rid of the weed smell that's been building up prior.

9. Open a window

10. Lol I don't think you read my original post correctly. I've never not had windows open

• Like Like x 1
  11. Clean your room.

12. Light a candle or a couple of candles after you smoke and turn your ceiling fan on. That works for me whenever i smoke at home.

13. Use a vaporizer and a smoke buddy.
    This thing: [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. #14 RedHairSens, Jan 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    Sorry i called myself pasting the link but it didnt take i guess

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. #15 TayeMega, Jan 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    OP, it sounds like you havent done laundry in a while. If you have your window open daily for hours at a time and you havent smoked in a week, but your room still reeks, it has to your clothes and sheets. It stains all of your exposed clothes, sheets, etc. Wash everything in your room. Make sure to use fabric softener like Downy. Vacuum and/or sweep for shake/weed that may be left on your floor. If you have carpet, sprinkle some of that lavender carpet cleaner powder on your carpet before you vacuum. Organize your room and remove all clutter so air from the window can flow through freely. I would also invest in like a $5-$10 fan to help get that air moving out.

16. Cook bacon in the room. Smell will be completely gone in minutes, no lie

Sent from my SM-G925V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. #17 TayeMega, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    Agreed.

Also, in terms of cooking, I'm not sure if you are a fan of fried fish, but I smoked a blunt inside late last night and had a hard time getting the smell out of my apt for most of the day. I fried some fresh fish, low oil with some onions and BAM...smell gone. I'll try the bacon next time.

18. Ona gel you can get it off amazon

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1