Eliminate the Drug Czar’s office

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by oltex, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Eliminate the Drug Czar's office
    DrugWarRant / Pete Guither / 2,16,2011

The House is currently debating H.R. 1, which would fund the government for the rest of the current fiscal year. As part of this debate, Representatives Jared Polis (D-CO) and Ron Paul (R-TX) are introducing an amendment to eliminate funding for the Office of National Drug Control Policy, commonly known as the Drug Czar's office.

Apparently this is going on right now.
    You can send a letter to your Rep:

:hello:

2. i dont live in the states but this sounds good, but does it stand a good chance?

3. very nice. would be a good start to rebuilding our nation's drug policies.

4. The Republican controlled house will never do that. Fuck it, even a dem house wouldnt do that, it would fail miserably, instead of failing super miserably.

5. It doesn't stand a chance in hell but just as with the marijuana questions for Obama,we need too rule the sugestions boxes!!!!!!!

Every state senator/representative needs to recieve as many as possible in the next 48 hours,

6. I am very interested in taking action to help marijuana to be legal, and/or at least not punishable.

Where do we start? I don't feel the current websites available are giving pro marijuana people the ability to have there voices heard (yet). Other political websites give people the ability to 'sign' letters and/or other documents online that are sent to representatives.

If this site or the NORML site had this ability, it could help quite a bit.

in this thread, there is a discussion that every representative needs to be receiving letters 'today'...

This needs to be accomplished as needed in the fight to reverse these laws that are causing more harm then good.

7. Sent, and I cannot wait to get a response from Rand Paul. He's a slippery lil' sucker, and I still don't trust him yet. :devious:

8. I'll tell you why the FDA made the statement that marijuana has no medicinal use...they LIE. All they are about is supporting doctors and pharmaceutical companies...

If they can extract the THC and make a drug that they can in turn 'sell'. This new drug they will say has medicinal use, but if its a plant...no way - becuase they would not be making any $$$JING$$$ off it.

Its all about the DOLLARS... If you can grow it in your backyard, they will say it doesn't work... Same goes for all kinds of other herbal remedies...

By the way, Chelation Therapy does work, another thing they will lie to you about. People would live tgo over 120 years old with EDTA Chelation Therapy. Instead they want you to have open heart surgery. They don't want an IV treatment that cannot be patented because its been around for 50 years. I've personally heard from hundreds of people who received chelation therapy tre3atments and did not need open heart surgery after and who had no more clogging in their arteries. LIARS INFURIATE ME!
    I've also personally spoken with doctors who were prefiously open heart surgeons who decided to go 'to the dark side' and treat people with Chelation Therapy. Do you know that these doctors had to go into hiding? Government people were trying to kill them!

IT IS BECOMING US AGAINST 'THEM'. RICH AGAINST POOR. Dont' let them fool you. And, above all, get up and stand up people.

9. Fuck yea just sent it.

It's probably not going to happen, but hey I did my part.