Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eligible

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Dolo2332, Apr 19, 2017.

1. I am about 99 percent sure i am able to get medical marijuana and 100 percent sure it will help my condition. I have been rrying for many months but nothing has really developed. I live in Ft Lauderdale, Florida. Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can get started?

2. Have you applied for your card yet? That would be the first step, you will need 3 months of visiting a Dr.

I thought the rules were still in a state of confusion? Heard they aren't even sure if flowers will be allowed.

:smoke:

3. Yep...a real mess down there..My sis is getting the run around :(

4. Dolo, I am using this firm: Medical Marijuana Recommendations for Florida Residents | DocMJ . As is being reported, you must be a patient of a doctor, that has taken the 8 hour marijuana course, for at least 90 days. I did a teleconference, via my cell phone, with the doctors assistant, which took all of 5 minutes, and then I will have an exam with a doctor within 45-60 days. Doc MJ was half the yearly price that another doctor was 20 miles south of me in Sarasota. It really is a mess right now with the House voting on a more restrictive bill and the Florida Senate a slightly more liberal one.

5. try weedmaps?