Elevator Shottys

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by QuestionMark?, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Try it some time. just inhale, get somone to pick u up from bhind (like he was cracking ur back or sumptin) tell him to bring u back for, then when he lets go, exhale but make sure he catches you if u falling(said from experience, my friend got hurt bad, or he was just rlly high and thought he was hurt bad i dont remember) anyway if done right u mite blackout for a couple seconds and when u get unblackedout(if that makes sence) then u will feel fucking great, ur whole boddy will tingle and shit it feels awesome. TRY IT!

2. i dont get it

3. :confused:

4. I'm sorry to sound like an ass, but you've had some really stupid posts from what I have seen... what are you, 14?

5. no thats my brother we are 19 lol we just have alot of fun

6. when you pass out that isnt good for your brain

7. haha I know some kid who used to do something like this and it just reminded me of him

8. Have fun fucking up your brain, heart, and possibly your friend if they drop you.

And don't expect myself or any other emergency medical provider to show any compassion when we have to pick up your sorry ass because the blackouts lead to brain damage.

9. My best friend (who is ridiculously talented and intelligent) and his girlfriend at the time (who is an utterly complete retard) tried that. Of course, it was her dumbass idea. I cannot believe she convinced him to try that stunt or did it to her.

She did it first. She completely exhaled her lungs, then he was supposed to do what essentially looked like the Heimlich maneuver. Her eyes rolled pretty far up into her head and started flickering her eyelids uncontrollably. I still don't have any confirmation if it was authentic or not but it sure looked convincing. She slumps to the ground and wakes up momentarily and says how 'wicked' it was.

So of course, my buddy wants to try it. I love being a buzz kill for this kind of shit so I'm begging him not to try it because I knew it could affect his brain and God knows what else. But of course, he does anyways. His slumped to the ground but without flickering his eyes, they just sort of closed, but his body did a few convulsions. Needless to say I was freaking the fuck out and went berserk on his girlfriend. I wanted to kick her in the face 24.35 times exactly. Thankfully he woke up. He said he re-experienced an event from his childhood where he was running through a field and got swarmed by yellow jackets. He said he could feel them stinging him. I don't have proof that he was telling the truth, but it looked pretty real and I don't see why he would lie about it.

What's really ridiculous is that they wanted to try it again a few other times. I wouldn't physically let them do it, I don't even know why I let them try it to begin with; I was extremely against the idea even when she suggested it. I think it's pretty fucked up you're trying to convince people to do that, that does not sound 'awesome' to try (or witness) in any regards.

10. right on the money ;).

i tried that shit in middle school and its not somethin u wanna fuck with

11. pretty stupid idea.

12. yeah this is a ridiculously stupid idea, my friend did it in the woods when he was smoking with a few other guys, and he fell and hit his head HARD on a rock. Needless to say, he had a concussion and had to go to the hospital, he was out of school for weeks and when he returned he had this huge bump on his head for like a month...not a smart thing to do...