Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Elevator hits???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cmclean619, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Has anyone else out there heard of elevator hits? When you take two or more bong rips/joint tokes in one breath.

Just wondering if anyone else does this :confused:
    I personally include at least one e-hit in each smoking sesh, with at least 3 tokes in each. :smoking: :smoking:

2. Yeah some times I take multiple hits from a joint/blunt, especially if it is near the end and really hot/harsh.

My bong is big enough that I fill the chamber, exhale some smoke and then clear it. Why would I need to hit it twice? Just keep inhaling till you think you only have enough room to clear the bong and do that.

3. I guess you could say I do this with my bubbler, but I just "milk" it if you catch my drift

4. I always knew elevator hits as when you crouch for a while, take a hit, and inhale really quicky and stand up really quick. Cuts of oxygen or something and you black out. Dangerous and I dont recommend it.

5. Yeah for me it's when you sit on the ground for a while, then someone blows you a shotty as you're both standing up then once you're fully up someone else behind you bearhugs you and cracks your back.

Very very dangerous though. I've seen people just pass out right there from it.