Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

elephant pipe.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ormze, Feb 19, 2013.

1. has any1 used the elephant pipe yet. Made by agung. Let me know if yous have, im keen to buy1

2. I've used one shapes like that yeah, it was really awkward because the carb was right over the bowl so you'd burn the fuck out of your fingers.

3. fuck that. This 1 has a carb at the arse, no bowl stem and cone piece.

4. you have a pic of it? sounds pretty cool lol

5. not on my phone. Type in agung elephant pipe.

6. Don't waste your time I've smoked through atleast 10 different agung bongs an none of them have been properly airtight

7. Yaay. I gots me on of those. Well an elephant shaped one. Its awesome though, except in order to use it properly you gotta fondle its butthole.

8. mescal, really? Ive always had agung, by far my fav. Alaskan, whats it smoke like? You put water in or smke it dry?

9. Yeah man heaps popular over here being an Aussie brand most my mates have them and they suuuuck! I being my gong bong to sessions just to avoid them haha

10. man you must have had a bad run with agung. I love their billies. But i get them straight from the shop, never had a problem. Except the shitty cone pieces.