Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Elephant Bowl?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sweetpotaters, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Hey blades got a quick q.
    My bong got confiscated and I just shattered my bowl. My dealer can hook me up with an elephant bowl for $30. I just picked up an 8th and I wanna smoke (were getting a blizzard so no hanging out) but I think I'll feel kinda....faggy with an elephant bowl. Thoughts?

2. Sounds like the start of a great friendship.

3. Nothing wrong with elephants haha and it beats smoking out of plastic or metal.
    Plus if you decide you don't want it I'm sure you can meet a stoner girl that would appreciate something like that

4. everyone laugh at OP for his elephant bowl!

said no one

5. Nah Elephant bowls are cool lookin. I've seen a bunch of em'

Besides anyone biggoted enough to judge someone else's sexual orientation because of their Bowl needs to shutup and smoke a bowl themselves

6. Don't get this.

7. Meh why not? I mean, obviously you could just take your $30 somewhere else and easily get a non-elephant piece...but on the other, much more important, hand, those pieces have far lower elephant counts. Personally, I tend to go for at least 2.5 elephants in my pieces, but that's just me. Back in the hard times we'd be lucky to even get a trunk, but ya know, Obama.

Also, what's so gay about elephants?

8. I picture you looking at the bowl thinking "that's my only option?"

Then you'll use it, get super high, and have the best times with it. like ride a carousel and get ice cream with it.

9. Hahaha this is awesome. I bought it, and it is siiiickk. Any prejudices or anything I had are gone. Plus my dealer got some dank shit... its gonna b e a good night.

10. Your name suggests voluntary response bias. My statistics are verified, therefore quantifying my original hypothesis. Have a nice evening.

11. Hopefully people in the world today won't make fun of someone for having an elephant bowl, personally i think its pretty sick

12. nope but I got one for $20 but whatever not bad smoke up I'm in the blizzard myself

13. just got finished shoveling myself out of my house lol. We're knee deep in snow over here. And the worst part is I'm dry for the first time in a year, and NOBODY is going out tonight to deliver, and I can't even get out of my driveway to go pick up haha.

14. This reminds me of a time back in highschool me and a good friend where going to stay at our other friends house whose brother is a drug dealer. Within ten minutes of getting there my friend broke the dealers elephant bowl. You can guess how the rest of the night went haha. But anyway that bowl was badass and if the one your getting offered is anything like it I would definitely take

15. I thought it was a bit expensive at first, but it was definitely worth it. It did an awesome job, and hopefully will make shoveling somewhat enjoyable tomorrow lol.

Plus my dealer met me while it was hailing. Gotta give him props for that.

16. PICTURE. I gotta see this elephant bowl... I wont be able to sleep tonight if i dont.

Unless you're scared.... :p

17. I apologize for the sleepless night. My parents are home and they don't know I toke, and its best that stays that way. I pinky promise ill post one tomorrow morning though :p

18. What's so gay about an elephant bowl? I didnt know what it was at first but just assumed it was an elephant shaped bowl. Then after reading posts about it being gay I thought elephant was a code word for dick or something like you put the weed in the ballsack and the head is the mouthpiece. I looked it up on google and it's not gay just an elephant.