Elephant and 3rd Dimension-1st time growing

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by teag0, Oct 24, 2012.

1. About 2 1/2 weeks ago I picked up clones for a elephant and 3rd dimension plant. They are about a month old now. I have them set up in my closet and have tinfoil wrapping around the walls/door to create a reflection of the light.
    I have a 600 watt HPS system. I water them every other day with nutrients. So far they have been loving the system that we set up. We keep them under 24 hours of light for now. The elephant is thick for how little it is and is only getting bigger, it has leaves the size of my palms. The third is starting to catch up to the elephant. When I was browsing around about the elephant (no one has ever heard of it that I talked to) it said that it was a high yield and so is the third. I am really excited about the first harvest, the fist bowl of each is going to be glorious.
    I will be posting pictures here by the end of the day. :D

2. Good luck . Think you should describe you complete set up/soil hydro etc so if run into trouble you get the right info . Also believe tinfoil creates hotspots. Maylar sheeting or matt white paint. Sure someone with more experience will post soon

Save

3. Okay thank you:) the tin foil isn't touching anything that is hot and I haven't run into any problems yet. I do check the plants often throughout the day so if I run into that issue they'll be gone immediately. I'm growing in a gal (5 liter pots). I used happy frog soil and Blu moon nutrients.

4. image-2966232760.jpg
    3rd dimension

image-528029089.jpg

image-3080756939.jpg

Elephant after a week and a half

image-4287038624.jpg

Day one of the elephant