Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Elementxero sucks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Aug 21, 2002.

?

Does Elementxero suck?

1. Elementxero sucks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Elementxero sux

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Elementxero sucks various things

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Elementxero sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Elemuntzeough socks... and i can't spell.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Digit was quite unimaginative with this poll.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Elementxero... backatchya! ;)

2. you go Digit!

3. just a little bit of retaliatory humour.

4. THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS CITY I WILL NOT HEAR A BAD WORD AGAINST- ONE IS DIGIT!

5. who is elementxero???

6. There are only two people i can think of that i'd happily hear bad words against, and those two people are the pair of racist nazi scum who voted to "kill black" in a thread called 'higher education' a while back.

but since no one knows who they are, i guess i'll just have to say i love all the blades....

... until i find out who they were.

hey xero! it wasn't u was it?
    jk :)

7. ummm thats some mean works there i never read the thread 'higher education', i hope them two people don't come on here anymore.

8. i like pooping, it is sucha relief to poop, pooping is necessary for living, i like to poop.

9. Sometimes, when i'm nervous, I stick my hands in my armpits like this, and then I smell 'em like this *lol*

superstar

10. hahaha...never seen it, not the poop, but the movie

11. I love that movie. I almost made my mom pee her pants doing stupid impressions of it.

p.s. the word poop makes me laugh ;)

12. Dookie.
    'nuff said

13. ..............................................................................................................shit

14. shit off the nizzle.

15. i didn't read that thread but whoever wrote it can come to seattle find me i'm known by many as D-$TRUkTIVE it's tatood on my arm and they can suck my dick and do the same thing every day afterwards till i get tired of it and strangle the life out of them

P.S.
    if they ain't tryin to suk my cock and get killed they need to stay the fuck out of seattle

16. i didn't read the whole thing fore i replied how'd it get so far off topic?