Elements vs Raw Papers

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Revan720, Mar 16, 2011.

1. I've used Raw for a while now and love them but I've heard a lot of good things about Elements both seem to be top of the line. Which is superior?

2. Why does one have to be superior? lol

I use em both. When I buy papers I buy 2 packs, one of each. Then when one's out I use the other and repeat. They're both great papers, use em both.

3. Personally I like Elements better but for some reason when I like the glue to stick it down it doesnt stick I dont know if I just got a bad pack or what..

4. Yea I have had the same problem I have to lick it like 3 times to make my elements stick

5. raw raw raw raw raw

6. Weird, I have that problem with Raw's. I'm practically done with them all-together because the adhesive doesn't stick at all. Once I finish the pack of 300's I got no more raw for me :(

7. I like raw better than elements. I also had trouble with the element glue not sticking very well. I also didn't like the taste of elements as much. That rice paper taste reminded me of that asian candy when I was a child that you could eat the wrapper made out of rice paper

My personal favorite by far are ocb slims. The black package one.

8. i have the elements too but i think u guys dont use emough spit? hahah jk idk but i havent used the raw papers yet heard good thing of both...I like the elements cause of the little magnet on it. Keeps the edges from getting of folded up and bent out of shape

9. Raws and Elements are manufactured by the same company. I personally prefer the raws, but if you checked my pocketes right now, you'd find a pack of both. I like to roll one of each.

At the end of the day, they both are less refined that regular papers and believe me, if you havent tried em, you can taste the difference.

I like the raws because i like the idea of wrapping my marijuana in hemp.
    But they are both better solutions to basic papers.

SN I heard the Wiz Khalifa Papers are nice too.

10. I find RAWs don't roll as easily as rice paper, and I also have more trouble getting them to stick.

Elements and Smoking Deluxe are my papers of choice.

• Like Like x 1

11. Thats odd. I just rolled up a Raw cone, and had no issues. The Rice paper is nice too. But Hemp is supreme :)

12. Thats odd. I just rolled up a Raw cone, and had no issues. The Rice paper is nice too. But Hemp is supreme :)

13. Are you talking about the White Rabbit ones?

Those were the shit.

Oh, and as for the thread's topic.. I love Raw papers... Even though I've never really tried Elements.

Hell, I just gave Raw papers a shot not even 2 months ago when I switched from Zig Zags.

14. I just find hemp paper slightly thicker than rice paper, and therefore easier to fuck up and not have a "perfect" joint. Just IMO I know a ton of people that LOVE hemp paper.

15. I actually think I have a higher chance of fucking up the thinner the paper gets.

But then again, I'm weird.

16. I agree. Easier to tear.
    I mean why else are blunts so much easier to roll than papers? :confused:
    The thicker, the easier.... IMO
    But papers should never be too thick.. I know some folk who twist up with receipts... Fuck thot.

• Like Like x 1

17. Yeah. Exactly. I'd say that's right. With blunt thickness, it already has a tendency to want to be rolled in a perfect cylinder.

Joint papers, you gotta tell them what to do. Also, the thinner they get, the more likely I am to accidentally put unnecessary crumples and folds in them. And my OCD don't like that.

But I still very much prefer paper over blunts though.

18. I dunno, maybe I just have a very gentle touch, I just find my thinner paper rolls always come out nicer than my thick ones, and I can roll amazing blunts not to be cocky.

19. Raws. They both burn pretty slow, but I love the hemp. :smoke:

20. I'm using Elements at the moment... Raws are nice too though