Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Elements vs Pouch papers.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by themuffinman21, Jan 22, 2015.

1. So I've been smoking for 4 years now and have smoked pretty much blunts and bong rips for these four years. Now I want to move on to joints and just want an idea of which of these two will burn the best and also anyone know any idea who makes pouch now adays

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Elements last pretty long. But i havent heard of pouch. You can copp some King sized smoking papers. (Last longer than elements) i rolled a nice jay. Probably .7 with raws and lemme tell ya. It lasted longer than the blunt, the blunt went for about 20 minutes. Then the joint went for half hour. Elements they go quick for me. But that depends how you roll, and how you smoke.