Elementary Teacher Feeds Students Semen

Discussion in 'General' started by SirenWasHere, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Teacher charged with lewd acts allegedly told kids it was 'game' - latimes.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35TbGjt-weA&feature=player_embedded]I don't want to live on this planet anymore - YouTube[/ame]

2. How did he have enough for 23 kids?

3. Fucking disgusting. Let the guy out of prison so the parents of those poor kids can beat his ass. That guy is beyond messed up

4. quite an attention-grabbing title....

5. Thats fucked up....

6. what the entire absolute fuck

7. how the hell did he get away with bondaging students, feeding them semen, and having cockroaches on them for that long?

8. This man is certainly the Teacher of the Year.

9. I want to say this is funny, but it really happened so its not. Thats fucking Nassssssssssssssty DX

10. Wtf i dont even....

11. that's kinda hot, in a sick way... but i could dig it.

12. He needs to go to jail for a long time...if its one fuckin thing i cant stand..its fuckin Perverts towards children.

13. This sick fucker not gonna live to see trial

edit:I hope.

14. Oh cmon a little semen never hurt anybody.

15. eating semen is the new black

16. I wish I knew how to make Gifs...

17. If i were one of the parents of the kids I think I would murder the teacher, no joke.

i think some times murder is justifiable.

18. That's grosser than the supermaket employee that put his sperm in containers of yogurt. :eek:

19. Like when you order 6 soft tacos from tacobell and they give you 3 hard tacos via drive thru.........I almost blew that bitch up.