Electus Unus' Grow Journal. Requesting experienced growers reccomendations.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Electus Unus, May 20, 2010.

1. Hey guys, im not too new to the growing scene. ive had some runs in the past which ill share pictures of with you later whenever i can find my phone usb plug to get em to my pc.

Right now, im growing a single AK x Bubblegum plant. its at about 2 and a half weeks and seems to have hit a growth spurt, the majority of its growth has occurred in the last 3 days really. it had a weak start but got her healthy. Its outdoor right now, but im going to bring her inside eventually. this florida sun has just been really nice and i know she likes it, lol.
    i havent had much time nor cash to run to lowes to get my supplies but i plan on going this weekend to get, a better medium, a bigger pot and some other good stuff. any suggestions are helpful as to basic supplies.

heres some pictures of its current status:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the first set of real leafs have kind of died off and im thinkin i should cut of a bit more of the infected areas. opinions welcome.

ill be posting every week or maybe some times between weeks when i get picture happy.

2. moved it into a pc grow box i made and something in it gave, causing my light to fall and when i returned the light was on the plant and it was totally fucked up. my question is, that the main stalk of the plant is still lookin good and its got a decent root system, what are my odds of this growing again from a stalk with one leaf?

im really upset because it was my only ak x bubblegum seed...