Electronic Joint

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by brunchlife, Apr 23, 2010.

1. I've been working on converting an electronic cig into an electronic joint. The only problem is I'm not sure if the fat with the thc will vaporize; and if it does vape is it safe? help me out if you can thanks

2. a bunch of people have already modified e-cigs and from what i understand it doesnt function as well as most people would hope. you might be able to find some of the posts if you search

3. you might want to make some hash oil instead. or kief and mix it with water. Maybe go to a local dispensary (if you have MMJ) and buy a 99% THC Ether product.

4. A lady in my state has started to market an electronic mmj joint for patients. Here's the link:

Electronic MMJ Joint

5. you can use keif or hash oil to make a small amount of glycerin tincture strong enough to vape in an e cig.

6. Thats possibly the greatest thing ever invented

7. Make a glycerin tincture instead. You won't want fat in your lungs, that will fuck you up. Seriously.

8. [quote name='"lKIBOSH"']A lady in my state has started to market an electronic mmj joint for patients. Here's the link:

Electronic MMJ Joint[/quote]

What state is this in? I'm legal.. and praying there's reciprocity.

[quote name='"richardblabla"']

Thats possibly the greatest thing ever invented[/quote]

Agreed good buddy.

9. Washington State; I don't think she has a brick and mortar store just yet but I believe she'll be opening a store front in Seattle pretty soon.

10. I think there is some shit called Trippy Sticks that they sell in The Bay. There are like hash-oil-cartridges or some shit. I don't know. Its odd.

11. interesting concept, been talked about for years but I don't think theres anything thats 100 % effective

12. I'll write a review on one if I end up getting one.

But what I've learned from the lady producing them is that the kit comes with:
    2 pre filled mmj cartridges
    1 battery
    1 USB charger
    1 carrying case

Each cartridge is the equivalent of 1/4 oz of cannabis and refill cartridges are $40 each.

13. It's easy, it just requires a good, vegetable glycerin based tincture in place of your e-liquid/juice [​IMG] E-cigs have a weaker heat source than most portable or table-top vapes, so if you want a powerful effect, it's a good idea to start with an already bioavailable and fully activated tincture (this is especially true for those patients who like to vape using temps just below combustion).

Vaping an e-cig (especially when using a flavored tincture) is very discreet, and very effective. You can buy batteries without the light on the end as well, you can palm them easily... I have USB and car/lighter adapters for mine [​IMG]

E-Cigarettes: A How-To, w/ Canna

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a glycerin tincture tutorial...

Medical Grade Glycerin Tincture

[​IMG]

14. [quote name='"NorCalPiff"']I think there is some shit called Trippy Sticks that they sell in The Bay. There are like hash-oil-cartridges or some shit. I don't know. Its odd.[/quote]

I have these things called trippy sticks but its a set with two drum stick type things and another stick with blue rectangular cloth things on the end and your susposed to use the drum sticks and flip around the other stick and do tricks with it. Probably different than what you were talking about though i just felt like sharing.