Electronic Joint?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by MrSirReal, Jan 30, 2010.

1. #1 MrSirReal, Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2010
    Anybody every try them? They have different flavors. Wonder when they're going to come out with weed flavor. It would be a great new way to smoke. i have a blu cig , is where I got it because it seemed like the best deal. But, they're a bunch of others.

2. my bro and a few friends of mine were contemplating whether you could process hash oil through an atomizer.... im no scientist but doesnt seem like it would work , cool thought though

3. If it has a Hash Oil pad, it will work fine. I blaze BHO, bubble hash, etc... in my Volcano digit all the time.

I don't understand this whole "flavoring" deal. I blow nothing but dank, and I'd never bastardize the subtle, complex flavor of my nuggs. Every strain has its own unique properties. If you need to flavor your buds, someone isn't curing properly, or you're just smoking wood.

I guess to each his own, but I'll never disrespect the bud like that. Shit, I won't even burn in those flavored wraps.

I'll leave you with a lyric from the Pharcyde track, pack the pipe.

"If I wanted to smoke tobacco, I'd get a skinny white bitch. I know that Fatlip wears a patch to cure the nicotine itch. Because the only itch I have is for the Endo or Cess, so don't pass me that mess, or try to even protest; that it's adding to the flavor, cause THE OLD ONE WAS FINE! Just pack the pipe and keep it moving down the line."