Electronic Ciggerettes

Discussion in 'General' started by BearKush, Nov 28, 2012.

1. I've been smoking for a couple of years now and I was just wondering where in the UK is it possible to get a decent e-cig. I've had enough of getting rashes and throat infections due to the smoke.

Any help?

2. Idk where to get em in the UK..

But i smoke em pretty regularly (i dont smoke tobacco though like before either lol)

But ya my fav ones... In order of dankness..

Finiti - Menthol

Blu - menthol

Vapage - Menthol

Square - Menthol

Progressig - Menthol

Progressig is pretty gross.. and personally i think all the tobacco flavors are to weird and fake tasting :/

3. I'm trying to get one of these too. I've bought a few from gas stations, but they broke within the day. I've seen a commerical about some "Blu" e-cig, might have to cop one.

4. #4 Iowa Fresh, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2012
    Could be an allergic reaction to the vapor. Do you know what the liquid is made out of?

I'd order one online, and look for some natural VG liquid.

And get a "personal vaporizer", dont waste you're time with the little ones. Ego C kits are a great start, but look around and find out what would work best for you.

Lol definitely misread your post

5. My friend has the rechargeable pack of Blu's..

i have the disposable.. there alright.. there tobacco flavor is kinda gross IMO but my friend really likes the tobacco flavor from Blue and he actually smokes cigarettes so his opionion probably matters a little more lol

6. Would I have to import the Blu's?

7. Maybe lol

Theyre made in the USA so probably unless theyre already being sent out there.

Check out Choice 7's, and Finiti also. Theyre both really good brands and idk if theyre made in the US

8. I bought a disposable blu one from Walgreens last week and it didn't even last an hour.

:confused_2:

9. Those small ones are kinda garbage. My brother has one and it just sits there, and he's still smoking. I'm going on a month now without a cig after a pack a day for five years, all thanks to my eGo. Looking to upgrade to a mod though :smoke:

10. The Disposable ones are suppose to last a while BUT

They didnt take into fact that when you have an E Cig you dont put it down lol

I literally ALWAYS have one in my hand lol So i burn through one in less than 24 hrs...

and thats as a NON tobacco smoker..

But i LOVE the disposable Finiti

11. My Finiti's :smoke:

Attached Files:

12. Gonna look about see if i can get any locally if not then the interwebs it is.

13. [quote name='"Fuck You Also"']

The Disposable ones are suppose to last a while BUT

They didnt take into fact that when you have an E Cig you dont put it down lol

I literally ALWAYS have one in my hand lol So i burn through one in less than 24 hrs...

and thats as a NON tobacco smoker..

But i LOVE the disposable Finiti[/quote]

Yeah, I didn't really put it down but fuck.. didn't think I'd go through it in less than an hour.

I'm at about a pack a day and I really wanted to try an e cig because I thought it would help me quit.. now I'm just discouraged

14. See my pictures i posted? That pack recharges your E-Cigs lol

So its like neverending E-Cig and i think its 10 bucks for a six pack of Cartridges.. Idk how long 6 cartridges would work with a pack a day person but it probably will cost you less and your lungs will get a break

15. Good thing about e-cigs they are pretty much harmless* (no studies to prove that though)

16. Ya probably not. Im sure in 5 years itll come out that they cause cancer er someshit

17. Don't listen to somebody whos never even smoked. you need something that has fucking balls, trust me. Those commercial ecigs are old news. If you seriously want to quit, there are vapes that will blow your mind at how easy it will be.

Look up GrimmGreen on YouTube. Dude is an ecig guru.

18. [quote name='"Fuck You Also"']

See my pictures i posted? That pack recharges your E-Cigs lol

So its like neverending E-Cig and i think its 10 bucks for a six pack of Cartridges.. Idk how long 6 cartridges would work with a pack a day person but it probably will cost you less and your lungs will get a break[/quote]

Maybe ill check them out. Gotta change something. Tired of smoking cigs.

19. Nicotine has many benefits on the brain etc. Sadly it screws your heart.

20. This.

My lungs are quite Pussy when it comes to anything besides Hash so i smoke the weakest ones possible but still good brands :p