Electronic Cigarettes

Discussion in 'General' started by Kangri, Oct 18, 2010.

1. So I was checkin out my local headshop lookin' for some new rolling papers to try out, and I ended up walking out with one of their disposable e-cigs. (I do smoke RYO tobacco as well as the green stuff)

It's called a Mistick, and I picked it up for 20 bucks. It's equivalent to about 2 or so packs of cigs, and I really love it. Because its only a water vapor and not real smoke, and there is no fire or combustion involved it is legal to smoke it anywhere including stores, bars, even local transportation! I'm even thinking of getting one of the starter kits for a permanent e-cig.

I was wondering if any other tobacco smokers has switched to the new generation of smoking and your thoughts on it =]

2. I tried my friends Blu e-cig a couple days ago. Shit wasn't bad. I'll probably pick one up.

Obviously it's vapor so it's not going to compare if you like the smoke feeling of a normal cigarette. Sure does deliver the nicotine though.

It would take some getting used to but I probably will go that way. Tastes good too.

3. I'll probably get one some day too.

4. it would probably break.