Electronic Cigarettes

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by mhzer0, Dec 10, 2012.

1. I just picked one of these things up at my nearest convenience store. I am trying to quit cigarettes right now and I have to say these do the trick. I got a grape flavoured one and it tastes exactly like grape shisha. Its amazingly good I think anyone who smokes death sticks should give it a try.: I don't ever want to smoke another cigarette again because Imo i think they are so much better and you can smoke them inside without the terrible smell. The only thing is in the province I live in (Ontario) Nicotine ecigs are outlawed and are prohibited for sale. So yeah that means no nicotine buzz. Thats the only downfall but otherwise I think they are great. Please tell me your views on them I would really like to know what other people think about electronic cigarettes.

If you have no idea what I am talking about or want to learn about them this is the brand of the one that I got. Its called VaPUR. There is more information about how they work on the website.

VaPUR Website

2. Yeah they are an amazing alternative. Cigarette companies are not too happy with them hitting the market. The electric cigarettes are also progressively getting better

3. I hope these things take down the cigarette companies and make smoking a thing of the past. Vaping is seriously so much better. I cut down to 1 smoke a day thanks to these things. At this rate ill be tobacco free in no time.

4. I've read that electronic cigarettes still aren't the best. They still have nicotine in them and still very addictive. And you still have to go outside in the cold and smoke with the other smokers. Yes it's safer but I would rather smoke the real thing. And if I have to quit I'll go cold turkey. Just my opinion.

5. Like i said in my post nicotine electronic cigarettes are outlawed in my province so the ones i get are just vapour. No nicotine. They aren't that addictive without nicotine because thats pretty much what makes any smoke addictive. I just smoke mine in my room or in the washroom at work or school. Eventually I am going to quit cold turkey but these are a good and safe alternative for the time being.

6. Negative ghost rider :eek:, you can whip those things out in night clubs, certain venues, some malls even outside in non smoking sections, theme parks anywhere. The smoke is vape basically.. It goes away in seconds... At least here in Washington and Idaho they allow it.

But yeah it's really easy to hide, I wouldn't get one though, I'm afraid they'd explode in my hand.... However at a show I'll camp on someone's ecig :p