Electronic cigarettes???

Discussion in 'General' started by aznno0odles, Sep 8, 2012.

1. anybody have any experience with them? i just bought this cheap 10 $ one and it taste like shit. also im not sure how bad they are for you. im just looking to quit smoking .

2. Get the patch or try the gum. Or go to a family member and tell them you need help quitting.

Or just smoke mad weed and fuck cigarettes. Best of luck in quitting, it can be a journey.

Cheers :smoke:

3. I managed to quit cigs for 2 days with an E-cig.

Taste like shit, don't do shit for my nic fix.

4. yea man ive tried them before.. those green smoke e cigs..

i got the menthol one and if im outta cigs ill puff that for a few. it takes the craving away and it tastes alright.. its not bad.

5. I have an e-cig and enjoy it quite a bit. Obviously the little disposable ones you get at 7-11 are fucking shitty.

Order a quality kit, and get whichever flavors you like. They even got Newport flavor and shit, and it tastes just like a Newport (like shit)

6. you take that back!.

7. I only use em' wit my boy, tha grape tastez ridiculous tho

8. #8 Chrismittty, Sep 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2012
    My girls got one, Its allright. It seems like a nice expensive one ( like name brand) would be legit.

Found some Nicotine hand gel at this lil rinkydink shitt store...Its like hand sanitizer with fucking like a days worth of nicotine in each pouch... :laughing: Have not tried yet. I'm scared.

9. Theyre nice to use in between packa of cigs.. It takes the craving away.. And theyd be good to cut down smoking too, smoke a cig then next time u want one just puff the e cig a few times..

They have their place