Electro, Club, House music good songs

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by 420tom, Jun 9, 2011.

1. im thinking of maybe becoming a dj, right now i'm jus messing around on virtual dj 7, jus wondering what are some good songs you guy like to dance too, electro club, house trance dustup any of that shit would be appreciated :smoke:

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hw_fdMxW6A]YouTube - ‪Techno Viking vs. Feindflug‬‏[/ame]

3. Ha i use virtual dj and chop it up at all my buddies parties, it's pretty fun but gets boring after awhile. Im working on recording a mix this week for the summer, should be epic. Get some mainstream stuff for the beezies, old school rap, new era electro, but not too much dubstep, i've found it's kind of a buzzkill and cockblock :rolleyes:. Depends on your crowd a lot too.

4. ^^^ a cockblock?

damn u be hanging out with the wrong kinda girls then haha

5. Nah we do it big over here bro :D. Sure maybe late nite at a rager when everyone is feeling the music is fine, but for more laid back parties its kind of overkill.

To be honest, none of my friends like it but if the chicks request it we play it. But our girls know better :devious:.

6. ^^^ yeah lame stuck up bitches

girls who are down with dubstep are the coolest chicks ever, just in general, always cool as fuck and down to party with (and like) a guy...girls who can actually party with and like a guy is sexy as fuck

bitches who only like house or electro are just the ones who listen to whatever, stuck up bitches who cant hang with the guys at all, pass out after 2 beers lol

the girls i hang with can blow more coke than me and rage just as hard...and are sexy as fuck, i literally dont hang out with ugly chicks, just super hot and down chicks

7. I like minimal check ou plastikman and Pryda they're really good also Ada - the red shoes it's on YouTube I'd send ya the link but I'm on my touch cuz my girls got the pc..... I'm gonna go eat another brownie