Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

electricution

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bud stuffer, Feb 1, 2003.

1. you want me to throw this thing in the tub when white rabbit peaks?

2. Do you look good with curly hair, and maybe smoking a little?

3. good thing the plants were ok!

4. Once I was screwing in a lightbulb standing on a chair. Got a zap and fell off the chair as the zap disorientated me to the point of not being able to stay balanced...

A few weeks ago I had a dream, I was going on my merry way when I saw an uncovered electrical wire. My dream self went right up to it and grabbed the wire. I started shaking like mad in my sleep and woke up. Was pretty cool for a dream.

5. yeah that is pretty much it, you have seen the educational skeletons, well this was just the vertebral column and since it is hollow there was a cord running through it to hold all the pieces together.