electricity reading!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sidious, Jun 14, 2002.

1. ok here goes....i went to work the other day as i usually do, only to come home to be told that while i was away my flatmate was awaiting a new bed being delivered, he had to work as well, so his kid sister waited in for the delivery, while it was being delivered, who else arrived at the doorstep?? the electricity women....who may i add only comes twice a year to read the meter....well of course she would come at that particular time and she knew where the meter was. It was in my cupboard.....also in my cupboard was you guessed it....Mary Jane...sitting under a 150w mh light...and standing proud at about 5" or so....the lady said...well what do we have here??....smells good she replied and had a chuckle and left....man did i shit myself when i found out....but there was no way i was gonna move her......Peace out....Sid

2. yeah i bet they dont even care. More money for them with that light on all the time, right? heh

3. That's what one of my pals said....well there's still no sign of the 4x2's so far so good....Peace out....Sid

4. Well, she's just the woman who reads the meter. Why should she give a fuck? But I can understand your worry, you never know how brainwashed people are.

5. yeah, sounds like she didn't give two shits about the plant

6. dont worry about it sidious, if she were going to tell someone, you would have known by now just from her reaction, as long as she didnt gasp when she opened the cupboard and quickly left, you should be fine