Electricity Bill ??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tw1z7id_420, Dec 22, 2008.

1. hey everyone.. does anyone know how much of a cash increase a 400 Watt HPS light and ballest is gonna have on a electricity bill???

2. It depends where you live and what your cost per kwh is but I am paying about 25 bucks a month more. Possibly a little more because I have a heater and a fan also.

3. yeah and where i live it is 30 bux a month to run 1 1000 watt hps 18 hours a day

4. 3 electric bill questions in one day :(

Check your electric bill for the cost per kwh, and use (watts X hours) / 1000 X (cost per kwh).

5. thats the norm on the city...

6. I think I am going to add the wattage to cost calculator to the read before posting sticky, too common of a question and people arent using the search button like they should.

7. yea thats not a bad idea. I have the wattage to cost calculator saved in my favorites because i give out the link so often.

i guess i'll put it here too
    http://www.super-grow.biz/Electricity.jsp

8. My girlfriend moving in with me raised my electric bill more than my grow did. Dont worry about it dude.

9. it will run you about the same as a lcd / plasma tv or a home pc.

linedrivr

10. hey my guitarIsCool lol dude n thanks everyone...sorry for asking a already asked question i asked this at the end of hours of studying and was to tired to coherently think of using the search as i always do