Electric Zoo

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by Phamas, May 29, 2012.

1. [quote name='"thecheezman"']Ill be there. I got the 3 day pass, but I know by the 3rd day Ill be drained.[/quote]

Just drop some more unmentionables. Its like they're childhood in a capsule. So happy and energetic lol

2. I went to EZoo last year and it was one wild fuckin party. I just hated that it ends at 11pm, right after it gets dark. EDC and all the other shows I've been to start at like 8pm and go at least til sunrise.

Also there weren't any lasers last year, which was a big bummer

Edit: unfortunately I'm not gonna be going this year, since I spent all my money on EDC vegas :/

3. vegas goes from 8 to sunrise?? NICE!

4. yeah EDC in new york was ending around 11 or 12 too. not like vegas = /

gonna be going Friday and Saturday for the Zoo, love the lineups.. not too crazy about sunday.. wish tiesto and dash berlin were on friday or saturday..

gonna need sunday to recover lol

5. Overpriced for a mediocre line up. It's amazing how we're confined to shit festivals in the US, while Europe is thriving with events that have superb line ups and fantastic organization of the events.

6. [quote name='"HypnoticElement"']Overpriced for a mediocre line up. It's amazing how we're confined to shit festivals in the US, while Europe is thriving with events that have superb line ups and fantastic organization of the events.[/quote]

Actually the lineup is pretty damn good. Who do you want there...aviicii? Alesso? They're good but it gets repetitive seeing them at every festival in NY. Plus you have to remember that Ezoo is now competing with EDC so they're probably not trying to use the same artists.

I'm bummed that I won't be able to see Mat Zo :(

7. LOL, maybe for your standards. There are 4 decent names in this line up, the rest is total commercial cheese.

8. [quote name='"HypnoticElement"']

LOL, maybe for your standards. There are 4 decent names in this line up, the rest is total commercial cheese.[/quote]
    I agree, but, as long time supporter participant, and attender of DEMF, it would be nice to even see 1/2 of this line up there. Commercial goons or not, they draw a good following.

9. Apart from WMC and DEMF, everything else in the US commercial shit. $300 for the ZOO? LOL

10. #30 MrWeeds, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    [quote name='"HypnoticElement"']

Apart from WMC and DEMF, everything else in the US commercial shit. $300 for the ZOO? LOL[/quote]
    $300 is rediculous

Oh how I long for the days of infiltrating the wharehouse district, rolling all the equipment in on wheels, and if we get shut down, just moving the party to another locale. Eventually the cops here got smart, and started confiscating our equipment. But damn I miss the REAL underground days.

*edit*

I would love to find a good underground wharehouse party again.

11. can say that again my blade....... long are the days of real electronic music....it's funny how so many kids are on the electronic bandwagon now. I remember 7 yrs ago i was laughed at for this. If i don't go on vacation out west i might go just to mingle and meet new ppl.

12. [quote name='"HypnoticElement"']Overpriced for a mediocre line up. It's amazing how we're confined to shit festivals in the US, while Europe is thriving with events that have superb line ups and fantastic organization of the events.[/quote]

I know, I wish we had something like qlimax or Defqon 1

13. Keep an eye out. After the Q-Dance stage at EDC Vegas, Q-dance said they're gonna start bringing their parties stateside :hello:

14. [quote name='"anonymous911"']

Keep an eye out. After the Q-Dance stage at EDC Vegas, Q-dance said they're gonna start bringing their parties stateside :hello:[/quote]

I heard about that, and I'm fucking stoked!

15. Ewwwww

16. I have friends that work and go to both, they say it's one of the best festivals.

I really wanna go, why do you say ew?

17. Because it's cheesey trancey melodic garbage.

18. I agree, some of it is, but most headlining acts are decent

19. i just want the schedules to be released

20. I wanted to go until I read it ended at like 11.. I'd rather roll along all night then all day.

I think I'm gonna save for edc next year.