Electric lighter?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by burningthc, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Will those electric usb plasma lighters light a bowl? I hate going through lighters like i do and i want something that will last longer but i use my bong every day. Will I be able to use one of these lighters to light a bowl?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. the electric lighter or my circuit? the lighter, idk, hence i said it may be awkward. My circuit is going at the bottom of the bowl, so yeah, I think it'll be fine ;-)

3. Absolutely. Plasma electric lighters basically start an arc of plasma that will lit up anything in any condition. You can use them in the rain or snow and they dont get blown out by wind. Amazing lighters and they recharge via USB. Here are some good plasma lighters if you are interested.

4. question. Can I use such a electric lighter with a butane-powered vape (vapman, or vapcap)?

Do they put out a "onetime-lightning-bolt" or similar to actual butane lighter?

5. re my previous answer: wont work.

Can you share your circuit? sounds neat

6. So I have one of them (actually, if I can brag for two seconds it's one of the ones from Cannabox with Assassin's Creed on it) and I can tell you that it WILL light a bowl, but only if the angle that the electric nodes are at lay flat enough to inhale hard enough to pull the electric down without breaking the electric 'stream'.

7. I don't think they would work but give some hemp wick a try that stuff is the best for what you need.

8. I have one but have been skeptical about trying to use it for lighting a bowl. Might have to try it now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Electric lighters are Windproof, USB Rechargeable, Lifetime Warranty, Instant Push Button Lighting & a reasonable price.

10. Longest lasting lighter(s) I have found are DuPonts.

NOT CHEAP either, but they do last.

This one is very good:

11. So will these plasma electric lighters work for simple glass one hitter type pipes ?

12. A plasma lighter or electric lighter is an electronic lighter that has a single or dual arc of plasma between two or four electrodes. You ignite the plasma by pressing a button, the plasma is then maintained by a lower voltage. ... You can use the lighter for about 200-300 times before recharging it. just like this
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    having more such lighter in the market.

check this: 10 Best Plasma Arc Lighters Reviews – Latest Launch [June 2019] plasma lighter post for more information regarding the electric lighter :)

13. Yes. Empire glass make a bowl called the “future bowl” with a plasma lighter built in. Don’t have one personally but its out there. Just remember you can’t light a bowl the normal way as the beam can’t be inhaled into the bowl.

14. I just ordered a triple arc lighter from scamazon. Will report back in a week or so. We just use small glass bowls or the oversized glass one hitters. Weeds good enough don’t need a lot and my tolerance is less for weed than it is for alcohol. The wife is just the opposite.

15. Lol good luck getting the lighter into the bowl the way a flame can.

They're not even great for lighting joints.

I have a few, but they were for when I used to smoke cigs.

There is no way I would be able to light a bowl in my bong.

• Like Like x 1