Electric Kool Aid

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gnomepunter, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Candy Purple (The PurpsxSweet Tooth) x Vortex (Appollo 13xSpace Queen).

So happy :hello: with how this turned out, indoors and out, nice yeild, incredible color, a great clean high and the added bonus is it clones super easy (great news for me). The Candy Purple mom was actually not entirely by design but in the end it was the one, the purple punch mom experiement just didn't work. Kinda stretchy which I like and very tight uniform buds, it was a pain in the ass to do but it really is everything I love in a strain. There are clones out there in the greater bay area on a somewhat limited basis.

Attached Files:

2. Looking tasty!

3. Where :D

looks nice!

4. fitting name for the bay, leary would be proud

lemme know if it ever ends up down south!

5. Santa Cruz County and Sonoma County

6. not bad only about an hour, contra costa here

7. If you want to run it let me know, I am not doing a ton of cuttings right now but I can always come up with a couple.

8. just threw down 6 purpe urkle in a scrog 5 days ago, but will friend you and hit you up in january, would love to run this once...scrog well u think?

9. I think it would do great but of course I do, it's my strain. Honestly I do think it will do well, it grows kinda similar to Durban (just less acute angulation off of the nodes but I digress) and Durban does great in scrog.

10. More outdoor Kool Aid shots

Attached Files:

11. Kola from range then a close up of the same Kola

Attached Files:

12. Love that gnome. Nice work my friend! :hello: What's the flowering time like? I would love to run one of your beauties, they are gorgeous!

13. #13 Gnomepunter, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
    Pulled most of the outdoor down yesterday (my birthday, only fitting), 8 weeks to the day indoor.

Loading up a few more moms, got a tray (96) done tonight but there are no clones left to take. I personally think everyone should be smoking it. :bongin:

14. Excellent. Looks like a great strain, nice job! Happy birthday btw.

15. What was the dry weight and how many plants?
    Pretty cross, I loved growing Vortex.

16. My guess once the underneath stuff finishes in the next week is 3 1/2# per 65 gallon, 2 plants in each pot.

Thank ya!

17. Very nice I want to try an out door Grow But Ireland does not get great summers But I hear some plants do pretty well in out climate Might look into it As for now Just stick to my indoor girls