Electric Kool-aid Acid Test 2

Discussion in 'General' started by KaliKush25, Nov 13, 2014.

1. I just watched a documentary on the history channel about the Electric Kool-aid Acid Test in the 60's and it was actually really interesting. I just wanted to start a conversation on this to see what other people think about it. How cool would it be if someone did something like that again today?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Unfortunately, you're not supposed to talk about other drugs on this forum site. I don't see why, as clearly many of these people are not just toking, but whatever.

3. used to have like a live audio recording. was basically 20 minutes of the front man for the greatful dead off his rocker talkin giberish to the crowd inbetween short, random bursts of music, all with the delay turned right up. fuckin spun out. sounds like fun.. but that was then. there is no way in hell i would trust young people of today in such an environment.

4. There's just too much negative energy contained within the bodies of modern youth and even in the bodies of some so-called adults. Compare Woodstock 1 with Woodstock 2 for instance. The mind altering drug of which you speak is not for everyone. Most people don't do the research to find out what is conducive to having a pleasant experience and dive right in unawares that it can be a life changing moment.

5. Read the book...

I don't think it could be done again in today's world....