Electric forest festival

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by Spartan420, Feb 15, 2011.

1. totally bumpin this.

2. First phase announced.... AND IM PUMPED!

The String Cheese Incident
    Tiësto
    Bassnectar
    Pretty Lights
    REO Speedwagon
    Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
    Stephen Marley
    Kaskade
    Shpongle presents The Shpongletron Experience
    Railroad Earth
    Laidback Luke
    JJ Grey & Mofro
    Excision
    The New Deal
    EOTO
    Emmitt-Nershi Band
    Skrillex
    Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe
    Toubab Krewe
    Bonobo (DJ Set)
    Beats Antique
    Big Gigantic
    Chiddy Bang
    Eskmo
    Lettuce
    Eliot Lipp
    Paper Diamond
    The Infamous Stringdusters
    Zion I & The Grouch
    Greensky Bluegrass
    Feed Me
    Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band
    Mat.McHugh (The Beautiful Girls) Solo & Acoustic
    12th Planet
    The Pimps of Joytime
    Rubblebucket
    Archnemesis
    Emancipator
    Break Science
    The Macpodz
    VibeSquaD
    Euforquestra
    The Hood Internet
    Lynx
    Two Fresh
    KRAZ (DJ Set)
    The Treasures
    Steez
    SuperDre
    Panic Bomber
    Dragon Wagon

3. i would not waste my time with this festie unless i lived madd close...so random...u got SCI who will probly get more than one set, its their festie, and all their following...gonna be madd heads there just for them...then u have acts like laidback luke, kaskade, tiesto for the house people, then bassnectar, pretty lights, EOTO, skrillex, 12 planet, Big G, eskmo, emancipator, two fresh for the dubstep heads/wooks/bro's...then u have random ass shit like REO speedwagon, like no thanks dude

gonna be sooo many different kinda people there...this lineup reminds me of bonaroo kinda, just not as mainstream, but its a weird, diverse lineup like bonaroo would have, idk if that makes sense lol

plus its 240 plus fees for a ticket, thats RIDICULOUS

4. got a waterpark tho :hello:

5. Cause we all know diversity is the devil!!!!!

Haha no i agree, when i went to mile high fest (nothing like a real fest....) the random picking of genres for music lead to quite a weird ass crowd.... tool was there tho... so it was all good

6. yah it was just an observation...just saying ya know?

7. Haha yea. I think sometimes the festival heads just think slamming everyone whose name big, or anyone considers good together is a good idea, sometimes... it just makes it weird hahaah

8. yeah seriously...gonna be a weird mix of frat boys, ravers, and wooks...and idk whos even gonna go there for reo speedwagon and shit like that...like stephen marley? idk kinda random, damian would be waaayyyyy cooler

thats just one of the weirdest lineups ive ever seen imo...like not necessarily in a bad way, its just weird and chaotic, just all over the place

9. First ever Electric Forest!!! Im pretty stoked for SCI 3 shows.... it may be a pretty weird line-up!! but hey no Rothbury this year, and Electric Forest doesnt look too bad!!!!:smoke::smoke::smoke:

10. 200 fucking dollars

and rofl at tiesto

I might be there

11. if u dont get the first round of tickets its 240, plus fees, thats way too expensive imo

tiesto, laidback luke, and kaskade are pretty random...def not the kinda festie they would normally hit up

12. Dude...Mimosa is the bosssssssssssss. Saw your sig.

13. yeah i was at camp bisco last year and missed his set due to extreme laziness (i blame the 2 weed brownies i ate in the morning)

but hes playing in one of my fav venues that i dont get to hit up too much anymore...so yeah im pumped as fuck for that...only 15$...and hes the headliner, ive had other chances to see him but he wasnt headlining, now i get to see a real MiMOSA set, its gonna be awesome

14. Wow man, if even you are saying this lineup is weak, they really shit the bed on this one.

Not to hate on Bassnectar or PL who are both great artists, but honestly, they should have taken a bit of a break this summer. If you have been to any fest in the past 3 years you have seen both these guys, its starting to get old. The rest of the lineup, super meh. Tiesto? WTF? REO Speedwagon, WTFFFFFFF?

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sVit4myYzs&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - (HQ) Mimosa - 6 - Camp Bisco 9 7/17/2010[/ame]

Best dubstep set at Bisco. He made JT sound good, then crushed everyone with some Flux.

16. yeah i mean ive seen both PL and nectar more than a few times, but honestly their sets never get old to me, i mean PL sorta plays the same set all the time, but nectar always changes things up...i know a lot of people dont like em cuz they are so popular, but hoenstly i want both of them at any festival i go to...they were both at Ezoo and Bisco last summer and ive seen them 3 times each at normal shows...that shit is just awesome...im seeing bassnectar 2, maybe 3 times in april, but def 2, cant get enough of it

i mean bassnectar festival sets? come on dude i know u know whats up...nectar at bisco was absolutely nuts, his ezoo set was just alright imo...he blows shit up at fsties...i cant wait to see his headlining set at starscape this summer, that is going to be retarded, faces will be melted

17. Even though this isnt a Mimosa song, you can catch the vibes at home. I was ragin on the left side

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuZRvZtEzQY]YouTube - MiMOSA gold dust @ the metro 11/13/10[/ame]

If you ever get a chance to see these 2 guys, dont hesitate. They played before when I saw Mimosa

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg7byRyO56A]YouTube - Two Fresh - Metro Chicago - 11/13/10 (Part 2 of 3)[/ame]

18. the site is an incredible place for a festival. I was at the last Rothbury festival, and the sherwood forest took me to another level during the nights. It was so strange and whimsical.

19. I've got nothing wrong with PL or Bassnectar being on the lineup. They both play a fun set. I do need something else to get me to drive that far. Tiesto sure as fuck isn't it.

I was just saying that PL and Bassnectar could generate a lot more hype for their festival performances if they weren't at every single one....