Electric Forest 2013

Discussion in 'General' started by Jankasauras, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Has anyone heard of the festival Electric Forest in Michigan? Its a big event around the Grand Rapids / Metro Detroit area where thousands of people go to smoke weed, do unmentionables, get drunk, and listen to bands for 3 days?

It's super fucking sweet, and some blades should hmu for next year!!! :hello:

2. I know a couple people who went this year. They said it was the most fun they have ever had.

3. Yea my buddy said there were tons of tits and dank bud goin around for cheap since Michigan is a mmj state

So I'll definitely be seeing u there next year buddy

4. I went this year. By far the best weekend of my life. My buddy ended up picking up a quad of hash for mega cheap there.

5. :laughing: they aren't bands... they're djs....

6. I went there this year. It's amazing lol I'd recommend it to anyone on this site. OP did you go this year?

7. I've been there every year since it was Rothbury...

I love it, but the crowd has gone down hill. Too many drunk fist pumping idiots lighting off fireworks, being pushy, and being dicks.

They need to bring Rothbury and JAM back.. fuck those EDM punks.. I like womp sometimes, but most EDM kids have no respect for anyone.

If String Cheese doesn't come back next year, neither will I. It hurts me to say that.. but both SummerCamp and AllGood had a WAY better vibe and line up.

8. Damn that sucks to hear the crowds changing for the worst

I still may go since I've yet to make it to eforest and I'll sure do my best to give off some groovy vibes

9. I went this year to electric forest and it was the best weekend of my life. Everywhere you looked strangers turned to eachother and offered water. People got lost and strangers took them in. Ppl gave away food. They came from allover the us to show the love the crowd thd djs the jambands every second of that weekend will resonate with me forever. It is a eye opener and I demand that you go next year with good vibes and lovelol