Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Electric Daisy Carnival

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by spectrum, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Hey Grasscity!

So heres the question, I am going to EDC and I have no idea where to keep my stash to get past security! Heres what I am planning on bringing.

[​IMG]

I've never been to EDC, or brought anything past security, so if anyone knows how the check and ways to get my stuff past them that would be great!

Thanks!!

2. put it up in your crotch area,...i suggest breakin that shit down and hittin up a bowl...stash it under your nugs, yo

3. so could i like duct tape it to the inside of my leg. like if i wear baggy jeans

4. yeah you could do that but the tape will hurt like a bithc to remove..just wear boxer briefs since there tighter, i would do that one but thats just me

5. you could use artist's tape... if you use enough, it'll secure it like a tourniquet. But it's still going to hurt a bit to remove if you're hairy down there. Definitely not as much as duck tape, tho. As for getting it past security, I don't know much about those matters or the particular venue/festival you're going to, but, as long as dogs aren't around and focused on you, and police aren't patting people down, arm and leg, i'm willing to bet you'll be fine.

6. Walk right past them
    Puffing
    on 4 joints
    at the same time

7. yeah Boxer breifs thats a good idea that would work perfectly

8. This question actually gets asked a lot. I can't tell you for sure, but most events really don't care about drugs, I've gotten checked (barely) only a couple times. Plus most places are more worried about weapons getting snuck in. I won't advise it, because EDC might be different, but I've recently just been going with putting my stash in a pocket.

9. An event like EDC can be tricky. I haven't been to that personally but went to Together As One and they patted me down pretty well, but they didn't check mt wife at all. Go with baggy clothes and tape it somewhere they won't pat you down for sure. Good luck man.

10. Yeah I'm a skinny white kid, so if any one isn't bringing in weapons, it's me. I asked the girl I'm going with if she would put like 2 joints in her bra but she said no, I don't blame her. Wish me luck!!

11. Wear a beanie, and keep it on top of your head as you get patted down. Haven't seen anyone be asked to take off their beanie while going through security, so far.

12. just wear something other than boxers, and stick it near your nuts, i wouldnt tape it on to the side of your legs, incase they pat you down, your fucked... ^^ think smart, smoke safe... l

13. Security always checks my hat (at least every time i've had one on at a show)

Spectrum- Do you own a pair of sunglasses? If so, use the soft case with strings and hang it from your belt. It has worked for me numerous times... :smoking:

14. 3m makes a bunch of different types of tapes to go along with their gauss and bandages and stuff... might wanna check that out

15. When I went to an LA rave, I got the impression they dont really care if you bring in drugs for yourself. They definitely will check for weapons and maybe try and get people bringing in big quantities for sale. Id put a couple of those bad boys in your wallet if they can fit, maybe a couple in your shoes, obviously in a bag or something. Definately spread them out though, I'd expect a pretty major patdown. Looks like you're gonna have a fun night tho, wish i could say Ill see you there.

16. i went yesterday friday 6/25 EDC LA...
    The security for me was a joke they just asked if i had anything on me, i said no, and they let me pass and i rolled all night :p