Elections panel finds no wrongdoing by Fox News

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dronetek, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Elections panel finds no wrongdoing by Fox News | Columbus Dispatch Politics

A bunch of you were raging about this a week or so ago and thought I'd update you.

2. phew! what a relief

:confused_2:

3. So what? The MSM donates to Democrats by a large freakin majority.

4. #4 pineapple skunk, Dec 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2010
    well as long as both sides are doing it

5. I thibk we're missing the bigger picture here, which is: Fox News is terrible.

6. didnt you start this thread because you wanted to clear fox news name? ahaha

7. [​IMG]

Seriously my gramps just turned it on right now and after a few minutes I just walk out to my room. I can't stand it, and if I try to argue with him about it he just turns the volume up. Infuriating:mad:

8. Uh, yeah...point me in the direction of the one that isn't. :rolleyes:

The "bigger picture" is what is terrible. Fox News just happens to be a piece of it.

9. So what is the point of this thread, to defend FoxNews' bias as "legal" while at the same time demonizing any liberally-based MSM donations/bias?

10. More people care that FOX was donating to GOP at all, it doesn't matter whether it was legal or not. FOX = GOP.

11. #11 Dronetek, Dec 17, 2010
    Why should that surprise anyone when ABC, NBC, CNN, NPR, PBS, CNN, MSNBC and CBS = DNC? Tell me Aaron, if Fox didn't exist and all the networks were mouth pieces for the Democrats (which is the way it is with the exception of Fox), would any of the outrage exist? I highly doubt it.

12. #12 QP3, Dec 17, 2010

Because when you are 80, listening to a whining liberal who hasnt expeirenced the world tell you how to think is not high on your priority list.

13. So what is the point of this post? To defend ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, PBS, NPR and CNN's bias as "legal" while at the same time demonizing any right-leaning MSM donations/bias?

:smoke:

14. dont fuck with freedom watch

15. Do you know how fucking stupid that statement is? So everyone older than you is right? That is what you are saying. The longer you are alive the more right you are. Brilliant.

16. That's exactly what happens when you watch Fox. When you only want to hear opinions that match your own, regardless of the facts, you just turn the volume up. :smoke:

17. [​IMG]
    Haha You see this Douche he actually thinks I'm a Liberal and a whining one at that. He even claims I tell my gramps how to think what an Asshole.

No genius I'm I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T, I have no affiliations and trust neither Libs or Conservatives to represent me. What frustrates me though is that FOX 'News' is supposed to be fair and balanced when they're actually Deceitful and Spun like a Red Top. Its propaganda at its finest, they leave an idea in your head that grows into hate and more hate, but when a Republican's in office everything is just hunky-dory and their are no problems. BS at its finest and it saddens me that my gramps eats that stuff up like a slack-jawed Sheep. Only reason I watch FOX sometimes is to keep an open mind, but there is so much wrong in what they say and how they act that it frustrates me to no end. FOX even admitted that nearly every show on their 'News' channel is ENTERTAINMENT, except for Studio B and one other that is NEWS, that's it. They're all for ENTERTAINMENT purposes only just like the DAILY SHOW and REAL TIME WITH BILL MAHER, how can you call yourself a news program when every person on your show is an ENTERTAINER!!! Madness at its finest folks.

Exactly man you're just preaching to the choir, I like to keep an open mind which is why I watch FOX...sometimes. Gramps is primarily on that Spin they call FOX, and therefore has no mind of his own. Just a racist bigoted hard-lined Conservative one that hates Obama because "he's on TV all the time like them damn Jive Ass N-Words always on TV nowadays" I told him to turn off FOX, don't even watch the 'News' and you won't hear peep about Obama, and what does he do? Turn the volume up,,, Sigh.

18. Maybe you should ease up off sucking that right-wing teat so consistently, before you leave a bruise. ;)

19. You've posted before defending Fox's ratings as #1 news company.

You don't know by now that the person in #1 is always the most highly criticized? That's a trait of human beings, not partisan politics.

Do politicians capitalize on it, Hell yeah they do.

I do have to admit, I see you swinging like Tarzan on a vine, swooping to the rescue of Rupert Murdoch from a pit of vipers.