Elect A Democrat In 2020 To Legalize Marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Acasia, Feb 10, 2019.

1. trump signed what the congress wanted in the farm bill. he isn't responsible for the farm bill and hemp legalization. He just didn't get in the way of it. It has been reported that he would address legalization for only medical use after the 2018 elections but it has been crickets since then. I haven't heard of any Trump pardons for non-violent drug offenders either. Trump's backing of legal marijuana for everyone is pretty lackluster IMHO.

Half of the democrats running for president are anti-cannabis because of their pockets being filled by big pharma.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Electing a Dimocrat just to get MJ legalized seems like a foolish trade.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I absolutely disagree.... that’s not really a good way to vote.... it would be like me voting for Obama just because he’d be the first black president and that’s all...... that’s not good politically

• Like Like x 1
  4. (no offense bro, it's a subject close to my heart)

JFK inherited the Viet Nam "situation" from Eisenhower. He (JFK) was totally sold on the "Domino effect" of communism. He and his "whizz kids" were committed and acting on the situation when he got popped. He had good intentions, just blind to the fact that it was a civil war and there was never a threat of communism to surrounding counties (as we can now plainly see).

Maybe his thinking was foggy because of the heavy pain meds he was addicted to.
    Or maybe he was thinking too much about pussy.

As far as Lyndon Johnson was concerned, oh man, I don't have words for him. It's too painful.

The French in Indochina learned the hard way, we should have learned from that. But no, war means money and defence contracts. And sometimes, re-election.

Xin loi Viet Nam

5. Don't know how that rumor got started.
    Not that it would be The deciding factor, but...

Marijuana legalization and the 2020 presidential race: where the candidates stand - The Boston Globe

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kill all democrats if you want legal weed.
    Republicans too. All fucking politicians.
    Decapitate them and use their hollow heads as a bowl for your munchies.
    Vote for noone but yourself Being represented is like taking the bus and that's unamerican

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Relax, take a deep breath, everything will be OK.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. You gotta go with the time if you want to win people for your movement and hollow threads seem to be trending in politics

9. We already have numerous political parties in the US but all but the red/blue teams are systematically excluded from the debates, so you hardly ever hear from them. At a minimum, the Libertarian and Green parties should be included.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. You're not going to win anyone to your movement (whatever that is) with this;

Kill all democrats if you want legal weed.
    Republicans too. All fucking politicians.
    Decapitate them and use their hollow heads as a bowl for your munchies.

Vile hate speech really doesn't appeal to anyone with a brain.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Lol hollow head as a bowl for munchies!
    @cigarjack

12. I would like to see this as part of the platform but I’m voting Blue anyway.

13. [​IMG]