Ele-poo?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TooSicKs, Apr 11, 2003.

1. Haha I got access to a mountain of elephant shit, well it's across the country but my dad's comin out to vidit so i'm gonna have him bring me some shit.

Has anyone tried using elepoo at all?

I'm gonna try and make a tea mixture and water with it and see what happens. i can get pretty much any kind of shit i want but elephant turd seems it would be best and right at the edge of the poo-pile the weeds and grass grows all kinds of tall and thick.

Peace

2. 2sicks, this is the very first time I have ever heard of anyone using elephant poo for growing.

I thought I had seen every post and every grow question imaginable, but I am pleasantly surprised that there is always something new out there that I have never heard of.

Elephant shit,,:D!!!

3. Hey, I also got access to bearshit, lion, tiger, cougar shit, monkeyshit, and all kinds of exotic turdage.

I'll try the elepoo, what's the worst that can happen? i don't grow monster bud? what if it works, will i grow elephant sized bud haha!!!

I know all the plants around the elephant's turdhole are all kinds of tall and healthy n crap.

Oh yeah, and when i say i have access to a lot, i mean a LOT! Last time i scooped the poo-pile to bury it , it took 2 days, using a backhoe and front end loader bucket!

PEace